Dear hunter!!!!!!

Did I even tell you for example that I am hung like a spotted field mouse? Originally Posted by Wayward

I doubt that.
ouch
ouch Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I am sorry for this mess of a thread my love. You can call me but don't expect a different answer from what I have told you before. The only man you should be paying is Armand Chase and you can pay him, have your way with him and ask him to leave. I find that appealing.. lol. Don't you think? He's freaking hot too.

Gonna call you now
There is this concept called LET IT GO, which is what I am doing. Your post made zero sense to me. Wanting to STOP the drama is NOT adding to it lol. I don't start crap but I WILL finish it! People need to learn when to stfu already! Originally Posted by London Rayne
They don't seem to want to, and thats the sad part....
Well at least one of us accomplished something.....go easy on that rtm finger.......I'd hate for you to be unable to type. Are you takin' your Barbies and going home now? I'll miss you ALOT....
I am sorry for this mess of a thread my love. You can call me but don't expect a different answer from what I have told you before. The only man you should be paying is Armand Chase and you can pay him, have your way with him and ask him to leave. I find that appealing.. lol. Don't you think? He's freaking hot too.

Gonna call you now Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Armand is the MAN! He also requires a deposit ha ha.
I'm ALOT of things but stoopit AIN'T one of them.........I'm smart enough to know that somewhere in your small mind you have confused what you do for a living with superiority. That it some how entitles you to look down on others.....I never make snide comments on anything or to anyone unless it's directed at me and mine....OR unless just in fun....and your buddy made that mistake a few weeks ago.....and well you see how that turned out....here's your chance...say whatever you want to or about me....you'll do it anyway...you say whatever you want with no fear...because YOU are allowed...others not so much, if they wish to participate here......but go easy on me...I'm old...and don't have a mod in my...ummm..pocket...Don't get it confused. Just because people pay you to do whatever it is they could'nt or would'nt do to the woman they love........don't make YOU special....see where I'm goin' here?....I may not have a formal education but I'm nowhere near stupid. We're about the same age, right? You're still turning tricks...I've owned studio's........and never made a dime layin on my back. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Some of my very best friends are in the life and have worked for me.....

<-----rtm is to the left there, Your Highness

I'll take my points with sweet and sour sauce, thanCks........

BTW Naomi, I'm a Gemini. It can't be helped sometimes. And I thinck you're pretty swell too. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
This is probably the lowest blow. Not only is this a disrespect to London but it is a disrespect to the women that choose to do this for a living/The women here on ECCIE. It hurts because this is coming from another woman. What can I say to someone that thinks like that? Nothing. You have the right to your own opinion of course. Did you really feel that that was the right thing to say to London?

Onehitwonder, We HAVE to be something special if you choose to hangout with us everyday right? It is SAD that it has to come to this. I expected this from one of the guys but not you especially when you are friends with respected women in the business like Ansley and a few others.

Some of us do have other businesses we could live of off and truly enjoy this business, some of us don't. I for one don't have to do this but I do and I LOVE it. It was a very nasty thing to say. It was just wrong. I will leave this thread now.

Everyone have a nice day.

Wayward: Wish you were here. I could use a drink right about now
There is this concept called LET IT GO, which is what I am doing. Your post made zero sense to me. Wanting to STOP the drama is NOT adding to it lol. I don't start crap but I WILL finish it! People need to learn when to stfu already! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Interesting you should word it as such........ and how you missed or misunderstood what I said, I don' t know......... but so be it......... this thread is beyond hijacked and re-jacked and I don't wish to be part of it anymore.... as much as I have tried to inject a bit of perspective on the matter has fallen upon deaf ears....... so here is me letting this one go.....

They don't seem to want to, and thats the sad part.... Originally Posted by Valerie

How very true..... but the "They" is much more encompassing than most wish to think..........

SNL.... I am very sorry for the sideways track.... please accept my personal appologies......

JaD
@ OHW- I have you on ignore, but saw this through a quote...

you said, "your buddy made that mistake a few weeks ago.....and well you see how that turned out...."

Just a little FYI- I didn't make any "mistakes" I stand by my comments 100% as far as you're concerned...Nothing bad has happened to me, my life is great, so not sure what you mean by "how things turned out"?....Um, for me they turned out great, I have a handful of people I care not for on ignore and am not subjected to any of your antics, you do not scare or intimidate me or London..
Interesting you should word it as such........ and how you missed or misunderstood what I said, I don' t know......... but so be it......... this thread is beyond hijacked and re-jacked and I don't wish to be part of it anymore.... as much as I have tried to inject a bit of perspective on the matter has fallen upon deaf ears....... so here is me letting this one go.....

How very true..... but the "They" is much more encompassing than most wish to think..........

SNL.... I am very sorry for the sideways track.... please accept my personal appologies......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
It's not falling on "deaf ears" as you say...It's falling on ears that simply don't give a shit about reading a bunch of stupid comments...simple as that, why is it so hard for you people to grasp??
It's not falling on "deaf ears" as you say...It's falling on ears that simply don't give a shit about reading a bunch of stupid comments...simple as that, why is it so hard for you people to grasp?? Originally Posted by Valerie

First and foremost that comment was no where near directed at you.
Second..... "you people"?

JaD
First and foremost that comment was no where near directed at you.
Second..... "you people"?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
No shit...It was directed at London, who happens to be a good friend of mine, and I can tell you that no, she doesn't give a shit...

Yes..."You People"...meaning the people from a certain state who sit around stalking and harassing various people all day...I don't think I even have to name names....as it's quite clear of who's in that group.....

I'm done in this thread....
I am going to go back and pull up all the threads in National with no arguing amongst us before the Cowboys came to town....nevermind, that would take all day.

Valerie, let it go, use ignore, and act as if certain people do not exist...because really, they DON'T lol. And, you're right...I don't give a sh8t lmao.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37228 Originally Posted by monkmonk
LMAO, now that's funny as hell Monk, id not seen that one, thanks!!