Quid Pro Quo took place for sure, now what?

• oeb11
  • 11-15-2019, 09:13 AM
With nothing else to offer - the "Racist" accusations come
Typical DPST's.

They like their Goebbels lessons in propaganda.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 09:22 AM
I never implied that you cared mi amigo but your post was so racist I'm surprised you weren't sanctioned for it.

I even erased your meme from my post because I thought I could get banned for reposting it.

Your meme implying Asian youth are smarter than black youth is racist, even if it is true. Originally Posted by friendly fred
With nothing else to offer - the "Racist" accusations come
Typical DPST's.

They like their Goebbels lessons in propaganda. Originally Posted by oeb11
So the racist friendly fred is a DPST now?

Know that we know for SURE there was no quid pro quo, it’s sure entertaining watching the Democrats making fools of themselves. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree. I don't see where a Quid pro quo was established and in order for the crime of Bribery to be completed there must be proof of a Quid pro quo. Looks like Nancy hit a wall once again, lol.
^^ yupper Empowered idiots
I agree. I don't see where a Quid pro quo was established and in order for the crime of Bribery to be completed there must be proof of a Quid pro quo. Looks like Nancy hit a wall once again, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
attempted Bribery will be plenty for impeachment.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 10:48 AM
attempted Bribery will be plenty for impeachment. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They do not understand the meaning of the word attempted....the whistleblower foiled their bribery plan.

They do not understand the meaning of the word attempted....the whistleblower foiled their bribery plan.
Originally Posted by WTF
he really did.. of course the right will never admit that. funny that they held up the Ukraine funds AND the Whistleblower's initial report, but miraculously the funds were released right after the Whistleblower became public knowledge.

nothing to see though.. big "nothing Burger".

hold the lettuce.
Originally Posted by WTF
You insulted an entire race, the group, directly. (in a different meme on Asians)

It is OK to insult an individual of any race, though not too crudely on this forum, of course.
[QUOTE=WTF;1061850362]He was asking who Trump bribed....Trump was bribing them to investigate the Bidens.

Now if the Dems could just get that pesky Zelensky to admit he knew from the July 25th phone call that Trump was offering a bribe, slam dunk!

As Nunes pointed out this morning, 5 of the Democrats sitting on that committee, voted to impeach Trump before the phone call or the issue of Ukraine was even a thought. See, that's a problem right there. That looks like none of this matters to the Democrats. Their mind was made up and even if this accusation of bribery can not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it doesn't matter to them.
attempted Bribery will be plenty for impeachment. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

As I just commented, Pelosi had 218 votes to impeach before this, they didn't need bribery and even if there is reasonable doubt in the minds of some of those 218 Democrats that bribery will not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, doesn't matter, nothing matters beyond impeachment.

So much for "we should have bi-partisan agreement before moving to impeach". That will go down inn history right after "you have to pass the bill in order to find out what's in it". Seems to be a theme for nervous Nancy.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 12:29 PM
. That will go down inn history right after "you have to pass the bill in order to find out what's in it". Seems to be a theme for nervous Nancy. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Don't forget "Mexico will pay for the Wall"

and one on my all time favorites

"I'll eliminate the debt in 8 year, totally eliminate!"
might as well stack the legitimate charges as high as possible. if Trump was found guilty of murder, the Senate would not convict. the election could possibly swing.
Don't forget "Mexico will pay for the Wall"

and one on my all time favorites

"I'll eliminate the debt in 8 year, totally eliminate!" Originally Posted by WTF
my favorite is "repeal and replace Obamacare". apparently I mis-heard, because the actual quote is "repeal and repeal Obamacare".

silly me. I thought we had a Republican who cared about healthcare. first one ever, mind you, but I fell for it.

fuck me over once, shame on you. fuck me over twice, shame on me
You mean like hearsay is better than direct evidence?
He was asking who Trump bribed....Trump was bribing them to investigate the Bidens.

Originally Posted by WTF
You didn't finish, how did he bribe them?