Alert: member is a rapist and threatens lives

You don't hear of people that collect coins getting drugged and raped.
Dani,,, listen to ze

Because posting here can’t help u and no one here can help u......

It can only hurt u and ur case....

Just log offf and stay off
Fucktards thinking they have some kind of right to call into question a woman they don’t even know who says she’s been raped...defending it on the basis that she provides a service they also use.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

No wonder so many of these women think the men they have to put up with in this business are low life scum.
I would love to know who the accused is, too. My desire to know, however, doesn’t matter since Dani risks a ban if she connects an Eccie handle to a real world identity in a post on this board. She will be breaking a board rule, no matter how deserving should the guy be guilty of what he is accused.
  • eyefo
  • 03-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Wow... what a fucking moron honest abe is!

I've seen some assholes on this site but he's right up at the top.

All this dumb ass has accomplished is reveal what a jerk he is and to get himself on virtually every Eccie provider's DO NOT SEE list.

Good job, dip shit!
a new secret admirer how nice..
  • eyefo
  • 03-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Not me you have to worry about.

Good luck scheduling a provider, ass hat.
Enough with the name calling.

This thread was a mistake from the first post by the OP. It should have been posted in the ladies private areas out of site from the general board population. It was incomplete and left more questions than results.

So many people getting butthurt and letting their emotions get carried away by piling on to Abe and others for asking many relevant questions is ridiculous.

All of you need to get your emotions and common sense in check.

Warning and infractions have been given and it would be a shame to get banned from a hooker review board based on emotions.

What happened to her is terrible but she even refuses to abide by her own statement that she wouldn't post anymore to this thread and she isn't listening to her fellow providers to stop and step away.

The rest of you keyboard social justice warriors need to just step away and let the RW wheels of justice handle this. As usual, Ze is the most level headed in this thread. The majority of the posts are a wasted argument amongst each other.

Life on here and in the real world will go on.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-10-2018, 10:31 PM
As usual, Ze is the most level headed in this thread. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Has shit around here gotten so crazy that *I* am the calm one?

Dafuq.
Sadly, Ze yes it has gotten that bad. As a side note........ all this curiosity/demand to know who it was....... makes me wonder if they are worried it might be one of them.
Has shit around here gotten so crazy that *I* am the calm one?

Dafuq. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
No jus shut the fuck up. Ur nobody
And you are?
1) ... all this curiosity/demand to know who it was....... 2) makes me wonder if they are worried it might be one of them. Originally Posted by novacain
A mod said to stop and still you had no impulse control...
Dude...
1) People were wondering about the handle, not a name. Given the circumstances, that's pretty damned normal. No fucking outing involved with just a handle.
2) Jesus fucking Christ. These people who want to attack anyone who has reasonable questions... yeah man, they have questions, they must be rapists themselves...

You [edited to avoid points]. Why wouldn't she simply provide a (non-outing) handle for something like this? She DID post it in Co-Ed. As noted previously, never should have been in Co-Ed (which she surely knew) and then of course exactly this sort of shit would happen. People would naturally question motivation... and thus, veracity. Good God.
  • iquit
  • 03-11-2018, 07:35 AM
i feel that at the very least the OP owes the other providers a handle.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
First, someone claims you asked reasonable questions....your manner of asking was like an attack on the credibility of what the lady said so let's not pretend you are asking reasonable questions or your post saying she owes us something, she indicated she can provide it to whoever wants to know for their safety but won't post it in public...in fact, your other posts reveal ur real intent, like u know everything that would happen in every case scenario.

To the OP, glad u did the right thing. Hopefully another scum bag off the streets.
Lol that a mod came in and said no name calling... and then, proceeds to, name call.

Just thought it was funny.