Especially WTF..

Speak up, my paddle is ready..
I did that. You have something to say.
WD....

Everyone should always feel special.
Especially WTF..

Speak up, my paddle is ready.. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I love it when she talks dirty!

Im just sorry i missed out on the pics Ms Danielle posted this summer while i was on.... well vacation :mf_seehearsp eak:
I did that. You have something to say.
WD....

Everyone should always feel special.
Especially WTF..

Speak up, my paddle is ready.. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver

the mods can change avatars and disable the user's ability to change it. they can also edit the text above the avatar and disable the user's ability to change it. users were using certain words that misrepresented them as "Moderator" or "Admin" or their status such as "BANNED". Avatars can also be set to an appropriate image by the staff.

this has been in effect for some time now. all explained in the guidelines ..

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Custom User Title Notification
Custom User Titles may be modified from their generic usergroup-defined title to allow for individual expression. Obviously we do not allow anything related to the prohibited topics to be used or implied in the User Title. Additionally, you may not use descriptions of other usergroups in your custom title. Example: A male handle may not use "Verified Provider". Staff titles such as "Administrator" or "Super Moderator" are also not to be used. Finally, titles such as "BANNED" or "Account Disabled" are not permitted.

If you have used any of these, or variations of such, please change your Custom User Title to an acceptable choice now. Beginning Sunday, December 17, 2017, when staff encounters a violation of the guidelines regarding your Custom User Title, it will be changed for you by staff to the generic usergroup title and your ability to update it yourself will be revoked. Anyone whose user title privileges have been revoked may still update the title, however they will need to request staff assistance to make the change.

Thanks!

the user may of course appeal to the staff with an appropriate image and custom text and if approved the staff will edit the user's avatar/text.

nothing to see here .. move along.
Glad to see Danielle back. Will she be posting any images herself??
Glad to see Danielle back. Will she be posting any images herself?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ask her..............
wtf has a potty mouth problem.. fuck is all he has on his mind.

he's channelling YR.