Border at breaking point

I only see one Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Three examples of ignorance: Ekim008, I'va biggen & bamscram all rolled into one. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL why you are having trouble seeing anything yap dogs.

So what’s your point IBH? You have a death wish?

You do know you’re violating the rules of this forum by trying to list another poster, right?

You also must know that images of animals are not allowed.

Direct personal attacks and insults?

Posting unlicensed stock footage and putting ECCIE at risk of copyright violations?

That late-model HUFF is pulling up to the front door, IBH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The yap dogs don't think rules apply to them, they can fabricate shit, and get a pass.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Good thing you hid your face in that picture. Wouldn't want you to stupidly out yourself again.
Good thing you hid your face in that picture. Wouldn't want you to stupidly out yourself again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, you are so weak minded that having a discussion with anyone on this forum makes you fabricate a insulting name, which you repeat 3-5 times depending on how long your rant is.
You fabricated the iva biggen and ekim the inbred chimp to insult me.

Then you have been joined by equally weak minded who can't think for themselves,so you can all yap n unison.
In the year you have lied you or none of the crew have been able to come up with a shred of evidence to back up the claim.
You and Jussie Smolett have a lot in common .
IB, you are so weak minded that having a discussion with anyone on this forum makes you fabricate a insulting name, which you repeat 3-5 times depending on how long your rant is.

Then you have been joined by equally weak minded who can't think for themselves,so you can all yap n unison.
In the year you have lied you or none of the crew have been able to come up with a shred of evidence to back up the claim.
You and Jussie Smolett have a lot in common . Originally Posted by bamscram

did you give IB the treatment???? he's insulting you right?
did you give IB the treatment???? he's insulting you right? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
NO.
The yap dogs got thier panties in a bunch over my last comment, this one should make heads explode.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...-the-data-says

Good thing you hid your face in that picture. Wouldn't want you to stupidly out yourself again.

You and Jussie Smolett have a lot in common .
The proof is in your consistent and repeated poor use of the English language.

did you give IB the treatment???? he's insulting you right? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And you don't see that he has posted numerous insults?

RE: The OP.

Yes, There’s a Crisis at the Border

The commentary and fact-checks about there being no crisis have missed, or deliberately ignored, the changing nature of border apprehensions... we are apprehending people but not returning them.

Migrants are coming in greater numbers from Central American countries instead of Mexico, and are primarily families and children. In an astonishing shift, in 2012, 10 percent of apprehended migrants were families and children; in recent months, it’s been 61 percent.

The rules for dealing with migrants from noncontiguous countries and with family units make it all but impossible to swiftly return or detain them, not to mention that our physical facilities were built with single adults in mind.

There is no mechanism to return these migrants home, to hold them after they cross the border, or to remove them once they are in the interior.

(Politico)
NO. Originally Posted by bamscram

why not? he's clearly name calling you.

And you don't see that he has posted numerous insults?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I didn't see it.
I didn't see it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Then you're fucking blind.

Looks like there is more than one Jussie Smolett in this forum.

Keep repeating your BS story girls no one believes you anyway.

My post was about crisis on the border, these are off topic.

Now that is really something for you yap dogs to get your panties in a bunch. Your +1 is off topic. Originally Posted by bamscram

Speaking of ignorance, here are three examples. Originally Posted by bamscram

IB, you are so weak minded
Then you have been joined by equally weak minded who can't think for themselves,so you can all yap n unison. Originally Posted by bamscram
what bamscram said was fairly tame. not quite an insult.
We never had these problems under Obama. Sad Trump doesn't care about America
We never had these problems under Obama. Originally Posted by themystic
You mean people sneaking into the country illegally?

Or stuff being smuggled into the country?

Or do you mean sex slavery?

Or did you mean fewer Black people working.

Or did you mean a sagging, flailing economy based on marginal growth?

Or did you mean making a great deal to stop the North Koreans from building missiles & nukes?

Or did you mean making a great deal stopping the Iranian nuclear weapons program?

Oh, wait, I know what you meant .... wanting to fuck the President's wife!
what bamscram said was fairly tame. not quite an insult. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
His were most assuredly insults, and you're hairsplitting is ignorant.