Pussy! Taint!?!!??? What? Show us what you got.

Says the homophobic troll. lol
I will say sometimes a pussy shot looks great at first until a closer look at the pic reveals what appears to be a tiny blister or two.

Ain't naming names but WTF? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You don't have to name the names or even suggest something to quote her post with the picture and ASK her what the small cluster of white bumps is..... Hell... it COULD be explained....... right?..... surely it's not anything anyone should be concerned with ..... Ricght?
Boys play nice. Please none of that in this threAD. There are plenty other places full of negative monotones and vile insults in coed other than my threAD.

Let's see some more sugar pussy!!
Xoxoxo
Boys play nice. Please none of that in this threAD. There are plenty other places full of negative monotones and vile insults in coed other than my threAD.

Let's see some more sugar pussy!!
Xoxoxo Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Fortunately the owner has demed it allowable for the members of the board to voice their displeasure with the OP and contents of Ads placed in CoEd.....

Not much but a rehash of the fat old whore's cunts and assholes on display here......

Now one positive thing to come out of your thread is the picture of one old whore's cunt showing signs that are not typically seen on the healthiest of pussy's.... Time will tell if a logical explanation develops or if she outed herself.......
No need to run a threAD girls. Let's show these guys what we got!

All in good fun

Show us your pussy, Twat, Bearded Clam, Vagina, Soft Shelled Tuna Taco, Camel Toe, Slit, Fuzzy Taco, Beaver, Tuna Town, Punani, Puntang, Sweaty Love Box, Stabin' Cabin, Muff, Peach, Snake Pit, Snatch, Pinoché, Hatchet Wound, Stinky Pink, Moose Knuckle, Finger Warmer, Bottle Holder, Anal Alternative, Tunnel of Love, Nappy Dugout, Roast Beef, Penis Coffin, Flower, Velvet-Lined Meat Wallet, Cooter, Fur Burger, Fuzzy Credit Card, Red Snapper, Trouser Trout, Panty Perch, Box, Money Maker, Sideways Smile, Skirt Scampi, Beef Curtains, Cherry Pie, Split tail, Plump Pink Penis Cushion, Hot Pocket, Wiener Wagon, Wiener Getter Wetter, Pink Void (get it?), Pink Penis Caddie, Cum Catcher, Mound, Oval Office, Flapper, Slip & SLide, Love Muffin, Cubby Hole, Bone Collector, Grassy Knoll,Masturbation Contingency Plan, Pelvis Furby, Sperm Jacuzzi, Horny Harry's Hobby Hole, Knuckles, Holiest of Holies, Penis Piñata, One Eye's Wonder Hole, Purple Headed Party Shack, Right Of Passage, Pretty Little Penis Purse, Main Vein Drain, Pink Penis Pooker, Purple Headed Pit Stop, Organ Formally Known as, Port of Entry, Erection Correction Trench, Royal Envelope (RSE),Lunch Box,Extremely Durable Penis Orifice, Lovin' Oven, Penis Slide, Crank Case, Douche Caboose, Sausage Delivery Orifice, Next to the Butt Nut Hut, Fuzzy Grape, Warm Apple Pie, Honey Pot, Pee-Wee Grinder, Furry Flounder, Whisker Bisket, Rabbit Hole, Landing Strip, Shaft Alley, Church Box, Sperm Bank, Meat Drapes, Misty Crevice, Knuckle, Snake Ranch

And don't forget the TAINT pictures Attachment 423877 Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

Let's stay on topic. Unless you have a pussy, Twat, Bearded Clam, Vagina, Soft Shelled Tuna Taco, Camel Toe, Slit, Fuzzy Taco, Beaver, Tuna Town, Punani, Puntang, Sweaty Love Box, Stabin' Cabin, Muff, Peach, Snake Pit, Snatch, Pinoché, Hatchet Wound, Stinky Pink, Moose Knuckle, Finger Warmer, Bottle Holder, Anal Alternative, Tunnel of Love, Nappy Dugout, Roast Beef, Penis Coffin, Flower, Velvet-Lined Meat Wallet, Cooter, Fur Burger, Fuzzy Credit Card, Red Snapper, Trouser Trout, Panty Perch, Box, Money Maker, Sideways Smile, Skirt Scampi, Beef Curtains, Cherry Pie, Split tail, Plump Pink Penis Cushion, Hot Pocket, Wiener Wagon, Wiener Getter Wetter, Pink Void (get it?), Pink Penis Caddie, Cum Catcher, Mound, Oval Office, Flapper, Slip & SLide, Love Muffin, Cubby Hole, Bone Collector, Grassy Knoll,Masturbation Contingency Plan, Pelvis Furby, Sperm Jacuzzi, Horny Harry's Hobby Hole, Knuckles, Holiest of Holies, Penis Piñata, One Eye's Wonder Hole, Purple Headed Party Shack, Right Of Passage, Pretty Little Penis Purse, Main Vein Drain, Pink Penis Pooker, Purple Headed Pit Stop, Organ Formally Known as, Port of Entry, Erection Correction Trench, Royal Envelope (RSE),Lunch Box,Extremely Durable Penis Orifice, Lovin' Oven, Penis Slide, Crank Case, Douche Caboose, Sausage Delivery Orifice, Next to the Butt Nut Hut, Fuzzy Grape, Warm Apple Pie, Honey Pot, Pee-Wee Grinder, Furry Flounder, Whisker Bisket, Rabbit Hole, Landing Strip, Shaft Alley, Church Box, Sperm Bank, Meat Drapes,

.....etc to share or pussy to discuss move along.

This thread is meant to be fun! Come on.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 12:13 AM
Yes please stay on topic.
Bad Kitty! If anyone was going to make a thread that's a graveyard for old pussy, I would have thought it would be Miss V. She strikes me as the Death Metal cemetery type.
Couldn't you have coaxed some of the younger pink pussied hotties into posting?
Oh yeaaahhhh they're working, forgot.
You're the only one that isn't over the hill.
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhh the horror! Originally Posted by rockerrick
So who is this fucktard with over 15k posts complaining about the "old" pussy pics?

Lemme guess, an out of work 20-something from Austin who is a "Graphic Designer"? Great work on the headstone by the way, you've got a bright future ahead of you, keep at it!

STAY ON TOPIC FFS!!!

Boys play nice. Please none of that in this threAD. There are plenty other places full of negative monotones and vile insults in coed other than my threAD. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Let's stay on topic. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
New topic thanks to your clarification that this is a threAD..... Follow my lead....anyone else not on topic will be dealt by rule 6 read your guildlines

The NEW topic will be the extreme disgust with which some of your old cunts are being displayed here as well as the potential issues one might question based on at least one of the pictures posted by an old whore of her cunt.....

Guys should familiarize themselves with these and then go through some of the pictures posted here by these old whores of their cunts and go back though taking a look and asking questions....

If any of the shit on their cunts looks like this shit.... you need to ask questions
staff edit
Stay on topic staff edit
I better put on my glasses, thanks for the PSA but OFF TOPIC!

This shit gets old...

I better put on my glasses, thanks for the PSA but OFF TOPIC!

This shit gets old... Originally Posted by Rejectedrick
Most of the cunts on display in this thread are old...... So I tend to agree with you to an extent......

In case you missed it..... The OP facilitated the change of her topic......

Things will be different now....

Sit back and enjoy the ride..... It might get a little bumpy but we will get you to your destination!
Hmmmm, looks like it is on topic.
now THAT is a nasty cunt......

Thanks to KBF for initiating the threAD which has yielded some extremely timely information the community needed in regards to one of the cunts in the mix,......
Boooring!!!

I thought you'd show Windinhishair's nastiness or the Douchehurst. I guess I'm missing something with the mobile phone image zoom.
Boooring!!!

I thought you'd show Windinhishair's nastiness or the Douchehurst. I guess I'm missing something with the mobile phone image zoom. Originally Posted by Rejectedrick
Well, since yew axsked, Ah dew have a nasty l'il heat rash in mah crotch frum all tha heat an' hew-middity lately an' Ah think Ah mite also got some chiggers down thar frum a-gittin' it wif a nasty l'il filly in sum high grass in mah backyard.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FD9A27E2-FBCD-89A0-F7F9DF78CDECF2B3.jpg (113.8 KB, 654 views)
SL'S NAME THAT KITTY