Just Let him Die..!

• MrGiz
  • 09-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Carry On..........................
  • Doove
  • 09-19-2011, 04:10 AM
I reply to a condescending post in a condescending manner and you reply to my condescending post in a condescending manner and all you want to talk about is my condescending manner? Originally Posted by WTF
That about sums it up.
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2011, 05:01 AM
Doove,

It seems those that are right of center do not have a clue as to how condescending they are. We on the other hand know exactly how condescending we are. It is the curse we have been blessed with

I do see the first 10 Amendments, our Bill of Rights, as a devinely inspired document. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Even assuming arguendo the existence of a deity, how do you show that the first ten amendments are divinely inspired, but the later ones were not? On what principled basis can your draw the line between Amendment 10 and 11?

God, if he exists, didn't inspire the 14 and 15th Amendments? Why not?

Did God inspire the 18th Amendment (prohibition) and inspire it's repeal (the 21st Amendment)? What implications does this have for God's supposed infallibility?

Your quoted language may be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on eccie.net, and that's covering a lot of ground.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-21-2011, 08:17 PM
It doesn't happen often, TTH.... but I'm with you, here!

... except for the "single dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on eccie.net" part!!
  • Laz
  • 09-21-2011, 09:26 PM
+1