Beautiful day

I think I just seen Ts Winn-Dixie on HBO.

The stroll.
Was that you girl.
If so. You sure have some True Grit. Originally Posted by R.M.
All the waxing and laser therapy was worth it. Thanks
The runway glamour comes with a price.
All the other ts's are jealous of tswd. They pick on me and don't include me in all the reindeer games.
It gets lonely. Might be hanging up my glitter and high heals. Can't nobody twerk and flaunt on the runway like tswd. SUPERSTAR
  • R.M.
  • 06-28-2023, 04:57 PM
The runway glamour comes with a price.
All the other ts's are jealous of tswd. They pick on me and don't include me in all the reindeer games.
It gets lonely. Might be hanging up my glitter and high heals. Can't nobody twerk and flaunt on the runway like tswd. SUPERSTAR Originally Posted by winn dixie
TS Winn Dixie may want to stay away from those Houston trans.
I hear Pitroom might be running a fine trans stable.
I knew it. Lol

I hear they low dolla ts's though.
OK, I was right that waxing the whiskers would work.
ECG want's to know if TS winn needs a booking agent.
OK, I was right that waxing the whiskers would work.
ECG want's to know if TS winn needs a booking agent. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Curses. Tswd's jealous arch enemy ecg trying to sabotage me. Tswd is taking time off from the runway. Gonna ketchup on latch hook and needlepoint.
Foiled again by jealous breeders
All the waxing and laser therapy was worth it. Thanks Originally Posted by winn dixie

Tswd was starting to look like Snuffy Smith after a long fishing trip
Daggum humidity. Even tswd wig is not having a good hair day
B<t I shore love to smell white rain hairspray. Memories
winn,
Just why is TSwinn taking styling advice from you?
ECG's gal squad is in for this 5 day weekend and they are giggling and making me suggest to TSwinn to consider finding a gal squad to hang with, and, to dump your furry self.
Tswd needs advice from the ladies.
On these hot days. How do yall keep your base [foundation] from cracking and flaking? Tswd feels like she's walking around with a mud pack on
The struggle is real
  • R.M.
  • 07-02-2023, 07:09 AM
https://www.webmd.com/beauty/intense...tment-overview
Those hateful breeders at your waxing and laser clinic are holding TS Winn back.
Jealous twats.
OK, Reese, you get my spilled my coffee laughing award.

winn you are to tell TS winn the following, correctly, without your typical embellishments, or you'll end up getting an appointment with a buzz clipper.

TSwinn, if your foundation is cracking, the unanimous comment from ECG's visiting friends is: Way to much.
And ECG insists on the following add-on comment: Yes to much, and that will clog the filters on the hot tub.
Lol
Also good pic