This thread is for Boardman

....... And worth a 2nd look.......

Holy-Perfect-Tits Batman!!!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Ya just have to feel something for a woman with great looking nails ... red fingernail polish and red lipstick... I'm sold
Killersalt.....Dude you're on your "A" game this morning..............I guess this just goes to show....that you do not use your signature pick-up line.......when in "other personaliity" mode...............Ole' girl needs some new material...........for real.......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
It must be the wheates!
If that's his "A" game I guess I can take a nap...
or an overdose................
so can you......your boring enough to put me to sleep...Like I said I'm here for the men and your not one of them. I'm not being rude just factual..
Attached Images File Type: jpg ANGELINA15.jpg (35.1 KB, 93 views)
or an overdose................ Originally Posted by onehitwonder
ahem ... play nice or somebodies going to get a spankin'...
I am alot of things but boring......Meh....maybe...... ..but... AngelinaNIGHTMARE............. I was just tryin' to help.....you sleep...zzzzzzzz....for a very.........long.........time ......

I can't tell...... you spend more time actin' an ass........ than smoozin' with the fellas.......but hey..........

TMFT: I thinck not tater tot!
After multiple orgasms I sleep very well thank you.
so can you......your boring enough to put me to sleep...Like I said I'm here for the men and your not one of them. I'm not being rude just factual.. Originally Posted by angelinadream