FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

Chile played a bad ass game but unfortunately it wasn't enough. It is what it is... tomorrow Mexico is going down!
The game is not over until the shootout if needed ...

Holland 3 Mexico 0

Van Persie 1
Robben 1
Van Persie 1

£60 to be bid on Robben by United if rumors are true.
£30 on Vidal. Looks like the Red Devils are going to be back where they belong--taking EPL championships.
AT LEAST MEXICO MADE IT TO THE KNOCKOUT ROUND.. ITALY -SPAIN- E N G L A N D -PORTUGAL- SUAREZ { THE BITER } ARE BACK HOME THINKING QUE PASO !!!!!!
Srsly, Mexico is going to win!

I just don't want you guys to be super upset about it.

Okay???? Promise??
Dont be so sure DBD ... The game picks are 56 - 46 only, so like I previously said I wont be surprised if Mexico wins ...

Mexico grows and plays mean Futbol when with stronger teams ...
Comes to my mind games vs Brasil or Italy or the 3-3 Draw vs Germany in the last Confederations Cup ...

Remember that Ochoa has been the best goalie so far ...
Marquez, Guardado, Chicharito and others with world experience will make Mexico a hard bone to chew ...

GO MEXICO!!!

ps ... meantime tanning @ Copacabana beach while waiting for the game to start is in place ...

Holland 3 Mexico 0

Van Persie 1
Robben 1
Van Persie 1

£60 to be bid on Robben by United if rumors are true.
£30 on Vidal. Looks like the Red Devils are going to be back where they belong--taking EPL championships. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
You may well be right mate. Football is a funny game. Who bloody knows.

I'd likely rate Mexico higher if they had a full squad of players making their trade playing European football. We shall see.

Dont be so sure DBD ... The game picks are 56 - 46 only, so like I previously said I wont be surprised if Mexico wins ...

Mexico grows and plays mean Futbol when with stronger teams ...
Comes to my mind games vs Brasil or Italy or the 3-3 Draw vs Germany in the last Confederations Cup ...

Remember that Ochoa has been the best goalie so far ...
Marquez, Guardado, Chicharito and others with world experience will make Mexico a hard bone to chew ...

GO MEXICO!!!

ps ... meantime tanning @ Copacabana beach while waiting for the game to start is in place ...

Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Goooooooolllll ...

I might not get the scores right, but i did pick the winners so far!!!

Holland, Holland, Holland!!!!
That last penalty kick was doubtful ... Robben masterfully dove IMHO ...
But this is futbol ... all said and done ...
Mexico grows and plays mean Futbol when with stronger teams ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Yep.

... all said and done ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
I'm trying real hard to be a good sport here LOL

Good game.
Germany

..... ..........

Jajajajajaja

That last penalty kick was doubtful ... Robben masterfully dove IMHO ...
But this is futbol ... all said and done ...
Now to be serious....ok doubtful maybe but the bottom line is his inexperience fucked him the ass in that last play, he should've just left him alone he didn't have an angle for a shot or pass so the foot intervention wasn't a good move.

Don't worry we have some room for you ship jumpers over in team USA.
Not inexperienced ... The Kaiser Marquez formerly Barza was not gonna let a player like Robben run free after the ball was back in the small box ...

Those are very fast plays and he tried to block the ball and when Robben saw it lost and felt the small foot touch "masterfully" dove ...

There was another call that I thought was a penalty kick against Mexico but the referee didnt call it ...

Anyway, the Dutch did sweat bullets and the game is over now ...

If Netherlands want to go forward will have to show a better game ...

Im going for Brasil, Chile and Germany now ...
I like Team USA, but the thing that pisses me off about them is that they're much better in their own minds. That's just the impression I get. Like they don't care and that they're kind of "above it." The difference is striking when you see other national squads play.

Going forward, I think it depends on whether or not Brasil decides to get their shit together. Otherwise, I'd prefer to see Colombia go. I think Holland will probably make it on their end....but almost losing to Mexico is going to make it difficult. People are going to be gunning for them.

He's not a machine!!

That's right, Holland fans...your team is Ivan Drago in Rocky IV ()