Hottest provider in Houston

Just now figured that out? Slow clap for the slow kid. Just playing. Have fun with the board trolls. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
it sall good. right now i have u ahead of NaN, whoever the fuck she might be. and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what an expectation value is. lol. u have the smartest hooktard gig in the bag already, and ur leading in the hottest.
I cant stop lmao DUDE
it sall good. right now i have u ahead of NaN, whoever the fuck she might be. and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what an expectation value is. lol. u have the smartest hooktard gig in the bag already, and ur leading in the hottest. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
I cant stop lmao DUDE Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
You're all that, plus a bag of chips.
I'm trying to help you bro but hey since you like Greek NaN is perfect for you
I'm trying to help you bro but hey since you like Greek NaN is perfect for you Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
If I had a Winky I Would Tap That Ass.... NaN is Absolutely Gorgeous
NaN is fat...
NaN has a fat ass ... Originally Posted by Wakeup
FIFY
..................So who is the hottest provider in Houston? ....................... Originally Posted by GrkFrk

No such person exists brotherman.........
No such person exists brotherman......... Originally Posted by charcoal
lol. And as to Nan, I think "she" is an inside joke.
It's NaN of ur bizness

But seriously y are u playing dumb like u don't know NaN?

Niavety won't secure multi-handles. I luv charades lol
It's NaN of ur bizness

But seriously y are u playing dumb like u don't know NaN?

Niavety won't secure multi-handles. I luv charades lol Originally Posted by maineblame
i dont know Nanthing. Not a gosh darn thing. lol. NaN is so hot, omg wow! If only I could get some of NaN, everything would be good.
you have several recent yesses. so who is it? Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Well, let's see. I've reviewed her three times and saw her again yesterday. Hint: She is a redhead. I have over 80 reviews and no one even comes close.

I thought this thread was about the Hottest provider, not just the prettiest. For me, it is beauty and service= Hottest!
Nice! She's a cutie, for sure.