To All the Undercutting Cunt Blocking Whore, Cheap Deal Taking Tricks, & Desperate "Only For You" Sluts. I say

Hmmm...

LD does GRUDGE FUCKING include BENDING me over and FUCKING THE HELL out of ME?

If so...SIGN ME UP!!

Your provocative slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
fap fap Fap FAp FAP!!!
A Happy Ending...

That's what happens when people discuss like adults and keep an open mind.

SpicyPants, I understand your point, but stick to asking for references from your YES or No Comment ladies. Since we can't see the ROS, she didn't know if you were a total lying ass or not...

Of course, she should have said, "He's an Ass, but legit."

Now back to the grudge fucking... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I know, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...but that could be the scotch

I'd rather just stick to ladies who use p411, after awhile references just cease to be an issue. No muss no fuss everything can happen behind the scenes if need be.

And I'm only an ass to those who deserve it Mynx
Hmmm...

LD does GRUDGE FUCKING include BENDING me over and FUCKING THE HELL out of ME?

If so...SIGN ME UP!!

Your provocative slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
I'd buy a ticket to that show any day

Speaking of which, when are you coming to town Guinevere?
Yeah, Guinevere, when are you?
Wow! DG is correct. What a lot of girls here don't get is that we are PROVIDERS not girlfriends, therefore guys can choose whom they want when they want and why would a provider want to blow someone's phone up!?! That just makes you look NEEDY... Then you become the cheap slut, whore, or whatever he called it lol! So ladies, don't stoop so low that you have to blow someone's phone up! I personally, will gladly reply to a reference request. It's the beauty of this site! Everyone has a choice. The question is, are you going to be an idiot and show how stupid and immature you really are?!?!
Wow! DG is correct.... That just makes you look NEEDY... Then you become the cheap slut, whore, or whatever he called it lol.... The question is, are you going to be an idiot and show how stupid and immature you really are?!?! Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Take that bitches!!!! I'm right.
I believe in karma. What goes around, comes around. If I don't want another lady to do it to me, I won't do it to her, period. Honesty with references and good customer service sometimes means referring customers elsewhere if they want a little variety. I find that the more open I am with my guys about them going to enjoy some variety, the more likely they are to return to me again and again. A caged bird will always try to escape. But if the door is always open, he knows he can, and WILL come back home. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Very well said. I feel exactly the same!
lol this needs to be reposted in Oklahoma. I've had nothing but issues trying to get providers to respond back to my verification checks. I dont do specials in the sense of cheaper, I do special sessions something different and unquie to spice up the session.
  • "BoB"
  • 02-04-2014, 09:44 AM

1st. To the undercutting cunt blockers.

Thank you for be being afraid of losing a regular, or potential income, by calling a trick as soon as you receive a pre-screening request from a rival. Not only do you make us tricks feel good by feinting interest in us, but you ask if we would like to procure the same poon that drew us in in the 1st place..... but at a discount. "Why?" We might ask. "Because I like spending time with you." You reply without skipping a beat. 90% of us know it's a lie, but don't care since some will want to believe it. Others will see the opportunity for what it is.... A cheaper fuck. You willing throw that "I'm no cheap slut" pride out the window when the fear of not affording that new Louie V bag appears.

To the cheap deal taking tricks.

For thinking with your dicks when the fearful whore blows up your hobby phone. Yeah, you could fuck that new FOTM ho that got twelve reviews in eight days, but why. Really. Why. Last months FOTM just called & offered you ESL class taking Agency prices on her 2nd generation American born Honduran accent with new man-made ass & titties body. Plus she threw in a kicker. Greek. How could you not pass it. I wouldn't blame you. It's vetted & verified "BY YOU" snatch.

Which leads us to the "Only for you" sluts.

I thank nearly in the same regards as "the cunt blockers". Because if she hadn't of undercut you for "the cheap deal taking trick" you wouldn't be calling/texting me. It matters not that you sent the same text or made the same call to five others. It only matters now you called me with an even donation lower request than "the cunt blocker" offered. I swear it's like hearing Oprah say....

You get CAR. You get a CAR. & you..... YOU GET A CAR!!!

So in the end I just want to thank all you shallow minded, quick to react, fearful, non thinkers of bringing it all back to the median.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally have tears running down my face.....Difficut to type..............JeeeeeeZusss sssssssss.....you should have your own show.....TFF.................. .....I knew I missed this place

"BOB": punk:
you should have your own show.....TFF.................. .... Originally Posted by "BoB"
Flavor of the month, flavor of the year, just like looks they eventually fade.
Shit talking and gravity have one thing in common, they both in time pull you down. UNLESS.... Originally Posted by cockstarsc
+1
Fun read...
I was officially cunt blocked recently and definitely found it wierd. I know a lot of guys have ATF's but I for one prefer to just smash different girls. If I wanted a ATF... Then I would just get a girlfriend or jump off in the regular world. Be happy if you make my 5-7 girl rotation. I don't pay to fuc$ you I pay you to leave.
Spice it up Honestly ..I never gave you a bad reference...and you never even got a hold of me ..HONESTLY I saw you within my first 3 days of starting eccie knew nothing about how it worked Ive been on eccie 4 months now and you well over 4 years and your still bringing up things that your making up that happened over 3 months ago ..You need to stop slamming me and ditching me in everyway . only because i denied a second visit with you after clients reported to me you didnt recomend me ..and they didnt know why since they were well pleased ..But Im pretty sure it was because of my insulted breast you said to me and well honestly why would i have seen you again after such insult to my face ...I already knew i needed a breast job ..I basicly told tgat to each of my clients. Every client has a choice to turn right back around out my door if they dont like what they ..well you did also...So after all said I believe its only honestly fair to deny you a 2 nd visit ...I have no idea why Im sorry that's not my style and all who are my clients and enjoy my services know that is not my style so please stop being a preik and move on with that ..and please stop stating lame lies ...I hardly got time to be on eccie I sure dont live for it like you seem to have all the time in the world this isnt the first you have spoke. vad of me either its so not cool so please keep this drama free...And please Id appreciate if I dnt hear my name coming from you again I have never said anything bad of anyone much less you so id appreciate the the same frm you...Lolli
Spice it up Honestly ..I never gave you a bad reference...and you never even got a hold of me ..HONESTLY I saw you within my first 3 days of starting eccie knew nothing about how it worked Ive been on eccie 4 months now and you well over 4 years and your still bringing up things that your making up that happened over 3 months ago ..You need to stop slamming me and ditching me in everyway . only because i denied a second visit with you after clients reported to me you didnt recomend me ..and they didnt know why since they were well pleased ..But Im pretty sure it was because of my insulted breast you said to me and well honestly why would i have seen you again after such insult to my face ...I already knew i needed a breast job ..I basicly told tgat to each of my clients. Every client has a choice to turn right back around out my door if they dont like what they ..well you did also...So after all said I believe its only honestly fair to deny you a 2 nd visit ...I have no idea why Im sorry that's not my style and all who are my clients and enjoy my services know that is not my style so please stop being a preik and move on with that ..and please stop stating lame lies ...I hardly got time to be on eccie I sure dont live for it like you seem to have all the time in the world this isnt the first you have spoke. vad of me either its so not cool so please keep this drama free...And please Id appreciate if I dnt hear my name coming from you again I have never said anything bad of anyone much less you so id appreciate the the same frm you...Lolli Originally Posted by lolli101

You must have me confused with someone else, I never tried to get a second appointment with you, and I certainly never insulted your breasts or anything else to your face. I'm frankly shocked that you are claiming to remember a single session from months ago considering how high volume you've been.

If we must, allow me to refresh your memory. I'm the guy that found the pill bottle with your personal info on it in the bathroom and then we spent awhile discussing how to better protect yourself because there are real weirdos out there.

We had an okay session and my review of you was like 90% positive except for the corset you insisted on wearing and the fact that you kept scraping me over and over and over and over with your teeth! I'm sure a byproduct of me being #8 for the day and the corresponding jaw fatigue. You sent me a nasty PM after my review also, classy move but hey I was only being honest.

At any rate, I was only discussing you in a specific context here in this thread passing along what the other provider told me when she called you for a reference. Maybe she was lying, maybe you are, either way I don't really care.

Either way good luck to you, you're a sweet girl.