Are you hearing me now Mods?

Well I take it Jessica isn't going to respond LOL..

Anyway, I know you've seen all this. Curious to where are all the people who were on your side before I mentioned the truth? I wonder what they think...but that doesn't mean I care.

Be careful Jessica, not everybody is as loving and caring as they show "hookers." Or anybody at that.

You were a good friend while we communicated and hung out but some relationships end for the best.

Good luck with your future journey(s)!

xoxo Selina
Baby seal clubbing time? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I already did a round of baby seal clubbing in Austin.....the trick is to beat them just enough to make them soft and tender ...baby seals need time to recuperate.
Curious to where are all the people who were on your side before I mentioned the truth? Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Don't get it twisted...no one cares about your whore "truth" because there's no such thing as whore truth...you're all the same side of the same coin...

Don't claim a win that isn't yours...because, while I don't believe in a god, I do believe in whore retribution...and all of you live in glass houses...
@Killeeninformer2

Don't worry about what people think, I've learned you can't make everybody happy. I speak my mind. The truth. I've lost a lot of good clients because of jessica. I mean damn do I want a hooker or my wife and kids? I'll take my family. Anyway, I know a lot about Jessica probably more than she thinks. But like i said men talk and this eccie world isn't as big as she made it seem to be. I don't out people and never will, too much work honestly lol

Yes, I've also seen her old Twitter posts and half of the stuff I wonder if the men know she's posting it. Not everybody has twitter. I talk shit on my Twitter I'll admit that but never will I put a clients face, number or real world info. Karma karma karma and it looks like it's catching back up to her.

Hell yeah! I love high fives from random people lol it makes my day! But you have to promise to check out my ass when I walk away Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
How can anyone NOT check out that ass?
  • sydmo
  • 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
that's true enough, a mighty fine ASS it is
Keep this up and I'll be giving your ass a little smack instead.

@Killeeninformer2

Don't worry about what people think, I've learned you can't make everybody happy. I speak my mind. The truth. I've lost a lot of good clients because of jessica. I mean damn do I want a hooker or my wife and kids? I'll take my family. Anyway, I know a lot about Jessica probably more than she thinks. But like i said men talk and this eccie world isn't as big as she made it seem to be. I don't out people and never will, too much work honestly lol

Yes, I've also seen her old Twitter posts and half of the stuff I wonder if the men know she's posting it. Not everybody has twitter. I talk shit on my Twitter I'll admit that but never will I put a clients face, number or real world info. Karma karma karma and it looks like it's catching back up to her.

Hell yeah! I love high fives from random people lol it makes my day! But you have to promise to check out my ass when I walk away Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
@harkontume.. I ask myself that every day lol

@sydmo.. it's been too long sweetie, I need you in my bed. Soon. I mean it. And don't make me wait.

@killeeninformer2.. mmmm feisty like me, I like But I don't like to behave so get your hand ready lol
Don't get it twisted...no one cares about your whore "truth" because there's no such thing as whore truth...you're all the same side of the same coin...

Don't claim a win that isn't yours...because, while I don't believe in a god, I do believe in whore retribution...and all of you live in glass houses... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Actually, there is a lot of truth to what I mentioned. and I don't care what you or anyone has to say.

No jess and I are not on the same side of the coin. I do not out providers or clients, I do not threaten to out them, I don't intentially go find their Facebook and/ or their wife's names and kids info if any. she does, remember that.

I don't remember ever claiming a win lol I was simply stating facts. I know the Jessica outside of the hobby and it's not the same person or so it wasn't, but people change.

thank you for chiming in I said what I needed to or felt like needed to be said. everybody wanted it to be how she was a victim but that's not the case. karma caught up to her.
Bush did 9/11
Lol FAKE NEWS.
Not one alert on me for doing any of this shit.
Don't believe everything your clients say, and why am I even topic of discussion,
I tell off a lot of men so I don't doubt if they make shit up. Like your very good client who divorced his wife for me then threatened to ruin my career, SCORNED MEN.
i am denying these accusations, and you all have a good day.
Oh and why would you even see that guy who stiffed me $900? Yeah I found his social media, and I'm gonna let other women knows he's an imbecile. I don't argue with girls, it ain't cute and that's it. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie

Your still here?
The moon landing was fake

Honestly forget it y'all stressful as hell im done
Honestly whatever, I'm being labeled as some kind of monster for nothing. I came to get a comment deleted and everyone wants to turn it into a full blown war about irrelevant things, typical eccie. This site is shit. No matter what you can possibly say about me my phones going to keep ringing. So more power to ya. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie

Your still here?
The moon landing was fake

Honestly forget it y'all stressful as hell im done Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
This has become Selina's threAD in your absence.....
Self destructing.
A dumpster fire