Trumpf shot

Notice Dems haven't called for any Gun Control yet. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Would it matter if they did? It would not change anything with the NRA.
Law enforcement has been to the alleged shooter's home but they have not released his identity.
Interesting that the dumbacrats on this forum appear to be more upset about this incident than than the MAGA patriots. Why would that be? Because now Trump has some serious street cred like Tupac and Biggy Smalls. He’s been prosecuted, jailed, mugshotted, impeached twice, raided his home, convicted, indicted, and now attempted assassinated. His minority vote and overall vote is going to skyrocket to the Moon and you know it. I can’t wait to see his next poll numbers. Baahaahahahahahahahahahaz
Would it matter if they did? It would not change anything with the NRA. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I am not saying they should but they always do when it meets their needs.
Why does the raccoon want so bad for this to be fake? Because he knows what’s about to happen to Trumps poll numbers, especially his minority poll numbers. Baahaahahahahahahahahahaha. I love it. Best day of my life!
Interesting that the dumbacrats on this forum appear to be more upset about this incident than than the MAGA patriots. Why would that be? Because now Trump has some serious street cred like Tupac and Biggy Smalls. He’s been prosecuted, jailed, mugshotted, impeached twice, raided his home, convicted, indicted, and now attempted assassinated. His minority vote and overall vote is going to skyrocket to the Moon and you know it. I can’t wait to see his next poll numbers. Baahaahahahahahahahahahaz Originally Posted by HoHound
More Street Cred? Are you kidding? Go to downtown Atlanta and ask around about how much more street cred Trump has. Trump will still only get 20% of the minority vote. The Marist College poll on Monday will be the same as it was two days ago, 50% Biden - 48% Trump.
Thread Hopelessly Hijacked and Members have lost sight of the following . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Thread Closed