Nicole's Dinner Club, Part Two

Had a blast!! Can't wait for the next one

Thanks guys!
I can't believe I finished the whole plate thanks PM

I was nice meeting everyone
Well, we had fun! Thanks guys and gals for coming out. We will do Italian next time... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Damn I wish I was Italian. The bad jokes continue.
Had so much fun at the dinner. Neotek: it was not too late. I was lost so I did not get there until 8 and we didn't start until 8:15 or 8:30. Would have been nice to see you there.
  • selot
  • 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Wish I could have made this one but school was calling.

I will make the next one as long as its not on a Tue or Thur night.
I can't imagine eating the entire plate of food...especially after appetizers and a couple of brewskies. If there's ever an eating contest, I'm putting my money on Ashley Apple. That petite little girl can put away some groceries.

I have a feeling that if Nicole doesn't make it in the culinary biz, she'll have a big future as a stand-up comedian. She is such a hambone. It's so cute how she starts laughing at her own joke while she's telling it. She did talk the accordian player into playing for us. The music ranged from Marilyn Manson to the Beatles to good old-fashioned Bavarian mountian climbing standards...nice guy.

It was great meeting everyone ( I can't do Wednesdays) and it was especially nice sitting next to Hotlips Houlihan and Khloe Cruise and across from Payton Lynn and Ashley Apple. Great dinner company!

Thanks Pearlman for handling things!

p.s. Mikah those little red shoes were killer.
perfect nite...

beer hagover...

well is fridaaay i'll try to aliviate the problem with some wine.... lol
Great night. Between two lovely brunettes, Nicole and Mikah, drinking beer and watching them eat my..er their schnitzle.

Of course going over the ladies favorite colored sausage.
Hate I missed out on the good company and the food. Enjoyed my surprise visit though! My kiddo brought steaks, prepared a fabulous meal and we ended the evening playing Wii. I discovered I suck at playing the drums in band hero....LOL However, I kick a** in Mario Bros III!

Hope I can make at least one dinner before you leave us, lovely lady!
Can you believe I am still sick because of those mushrooms? Argh.

Was a great time other than that. lol

Meg
Uugghhh.. Im so sorry, Hate I missed it Nicole! Hopefully maybe the next one.. Id love to meet you before you retire.

Jade
Good times & good eats. Great making some new friends and re-connecting with some I had not seen in a while.
  • imwry
  • 03-07-2010, 03:25 PM
OH my , I did not know it was Plano TX. I would never be able to make it from work in Ft. Worth on time....Darn. Please remove me from list. I would love to go to Dallas or Uptown sometime!!!
Imwry, sometimes it helps if you read the thread. The dinner was last Thursday.