Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

Two men were sitting in the living room arguing about the proper term for the piece of skin between the asshole and the dick. The maid walked in and one man asked her "What would you call that space between a dick and an asshole?" The maid looked at them and said "the coffee table" Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

The best post of this entire ThreAD! Thank you D.R.
Who hit the RTM?
The best post of this entire ThreAD! Thank you D.R. Originally Posted by JustaguyLR
Glad I could do my part
Dorthy, you have this weird ability to have every one of your posts either make me laugh my ass off...OR...make me wanna set myself on fire. But never anything in between.

But feel free to go back to talking about DT...I'm so sorry everyone got you off that topic.
Two men were sitting in the living room arguing about the proper term for the piece of skin between the asshole and the dick. The maid walked in and one man asked her "What would you call that space between a dick and an asshole?" The maid looked at them and said "the coffee table" Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Nice comic relief
Attached Images File Type: png yup.png (93.3 KB, 504 views)
LMAO.... My head is spinning..... and it all started with a Picture???
I mean didn't it tho.. And I thought I had made it clear I was the Cunt I was showing off.. It was supposed to be funny but then it got turned to Shit. I think it's all quite amusing. I'm laughing anyways. Thanks everyone for Tht fun thread of the day and I love you all
Arnt I the lucky one, I'm the one that gets to be between those sexy legs tomorrow! You truely are one of the finest pieces of ass on here. Makeup or no makeup it doesn't matter, and it looks like Dorothy needs to modify her photoshop app it's a little to white. Originally Posted by Selena25
A doubles session today with the two of you ? Sounds like some guy is going to be very lucky!
I have seen Serenity once with make up and once without and had a great time both times. I think she looks great either way.
A doubles session today with the two of you ? Sounds like some guy is going to be very lucky! Originally Posted by thebodyman
Then what are you waiting for!!!
Dorthy, you have this weird ability to have every one of your posts either make me laugh my ass off...OR...make me wanna set myself on fire. But never anything in between.

But feel free to go back to talking about DT...I'm so sorry everyone got you off that topic. Originally Posted by RJinLR
They obviously can't DT so there's nothing left to talk about come to houston where I fart my awesome glitter in all the threads.... & They actually know what taint is ijs
With a body like that Dorothy she better be good at DT and farting glitter lmao! That side ways ass pic you got up that's funny!!! Where it go though!!! Where they do that at oh yea Houston. Ijs
OKay. Everyone stop all the bickering back and forth. There is no need for it here. Originally Posted by St. Searcher
With a body like that Dorothy she better be good at DT and farting glitter lmao! That side ways ass pic you got up that's funny!!! Where it go though!!! Where they do that at oh yea Houston. Ijs Originally Posted by Selena25
Obviously you can't take instructions very well.....
I just looked at 104 posts thinking I was going to see the cunts' taint........only to be disappointed.

Any whore who can refer to herself as a cunt is starting on my plus side.........ijs