This Houston Market Absolutely...'SUCKS'!!!

Screening is what most can't get passed Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
From what I can tell about some of the people on this board...I would say this is a good thing
Amiliah hit it, screening is the only obstacle I face in my search for the perfect piece of ass. It’s tough in Houston for those of us that need discretion and who don’t hobby often. It’s pressure from LE driving it. If more girls would accept ECCIE history and if more ladies would verify in a timely manner the market would be more accessible. If...if...if...lol. IMHO Houston has plenty to offer, you just have to put in allot of time and effort to crack into it. Originally Posted by Aweshucks
From your response it seems to me that you're not seeing reputable providers..

Reputable Providers usually only ask for references & hobby number & hobby email.. If someone asks you for any personal information then I wouldn't see them..

What are you talking about when you say eccie history ? I hope you're not trying to reference reviews lmao
From what I can tell about some of the people on this board...I would say this is a good thing Originally Posted by tbone2u
Sadly lmao you're correct
With all due respect.....W H E R E?????? Houston has become NOTHING but a below sea level bloated rat hole....LITERALLY!! This town was BOOMING with unlimited HOT LADIES in the 2013/14 area...UNLIMITED!! No offense, but, if you think the present scene is Shangri-La, you be in La La Land!! Originally Posted by under the hill
Are you Big Mad or Little Mad?
Screening is a breeze, providing you complete the lady's information request.
I see a lot of hot ladies ads in Houston every time I visit
screening is easy if you have what she needs as to how she does her screening ..
I see a lot of hot ladies ads in Houston every time I visit
screening is easy if you have what she needs as to how she does her screening .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Alot of people just don't have what is required for screening so they're crying period!

Real providers don't make exceptions & this is there way to get DESPERATE WHORES!
Oh baby I will see you ! Oh I will see you for this muchie ! Oh I need a regular like your iso states lmao Real providers know this is just game ! Let them BP trolls get the Low Hanging Fruit While We Stand High Like A Giraffe!
A lot of ladies won’t take p411 anymore, so what is the right way to ask for a reference from a lady you have seen?
Yep, I was talking about review history. When I ask for a bank loan I don’t ask Experion or Equifax to call my bank. There’s nothing in it for them. So my bank calls the credit unions and runs the traps on me because they want to make the loan because they stand to make money on it. There’s something in it for them. Asking a reference to call a provider, which is what some providers want, seems backwards to me. What’s in it for the provider giving the reference. I’d think a provider I wanted to see would look at the ladies I’ve reviewed and reach out to them to verify me becuse they are the ones wanting the business and in my case I usually bring repeat business and am very easy to please and am respectful. I’m not stuck or salty on this but have wondered about it and have often asked ladies to provide a reference but they aren’t usually as motivated to do that as they are to see me themselves. They’ll do it but it can take a bit of time at which point I’ve usually seen someone else who I’m already verified with. Not complaining because I do fine but would love to see others who seem to want everything done for them regarding verification. I think there is opportunity here for an enterprising lady. Not suggesting compromising the verification process just making it more efficient and putting the person looking to make the money in the drivers seat.
Yep, I was talking about review history. When I ask for a bank loan I don’t ask Experion or Equifax to call my bank. There’s nothing in it for them. So my bank calls the credit unions and runs the traps on me because they want to make the loan because they stand to make money on it. There’s something in it for them. Asking a reference to call a provider, which is what some providers want, seems backwards to me. What’s in it for the provider giving the reference. I’d think a provider I wanted to see would look at the ladies I’ve reviewed and reach out to them to verify me becuse they are the ones wanting the business and in my case I usually bring repeat business and am very easy to please and am respectful. I’m not stuck or salty on this but have wondered about it and have often asked ladies to provide a reference but they aren’t usually as motivated to do that as they are to see me themselves. They’ll do it but it can take a bit of time at which point I’ve usually seen someone else who I’m already verified with. Not complaining because I do fine but would love to see others who seem to want everything done for them regarding verification. I think there is opportunity here for an enterprising lady. Not suggesting compromising the verification process just making it more efficient and putting the person looking to make the money in the drivers seat. Originally Posted by Aweshucks

It's all about perception bro...........
I hear you Thresh.
I hear you Thresh. Originally Posted by Aweshucks

Let me know if there's a lady in my reviews you'd like to see................... I'll vouch for you bro..............
Look under my old handle as...... well.... you know...... LOL

~Thresh~
A lot of ladies won’t take p411 anymore, so what is the right way to ask for a reference from a lady you have seen? Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
As in stopped taking P411 for a reference? I don't believe that.
Now if you are saying that newer ladies aren't on P411 and that pool isn't expanding then that would be an accurate statement.

We've been through a time when there was a spa on every corner, then they got shut down. Agencies have had a heyday more than once and they got shut down because they were too visible.

I'll agree we've seen better days with hot independent providers but there are still a few here. We're not getting nearly the visits from Dallas that we were a few years ago. Some providers have left or gone really UTR, others have moved on to greener pastures or are touring more. For whatever reason Houston isn't as attractive for providers to work in or visit as it once was. Political climate, economic reasons, hell even the boards play into it.

One thing you can count on is that if there are guys with disposable income there will be gals willing to take it from them. Guys are complaining that they can't get screened, gals are complaining that guys won't give them some pretty simple info. Those of us on either side who have P411 access have a much easier time. If you don't right now it's a problem flanging up but we'll all get it figured out. It's going to be a little while though. The law is going to have to go into full effect then we'll have to see how serious they're going to be in enforcing it.
For Slayer

\m/ Ong happened to be scrolling thru and pinged on your handle... That was amazing retirement tour "allegedly" lol
Everyone says they're going to retire yet they're still around got to love some Slayer man and as a matter of fact I am currently wearing my Slayer shirt on the road headed up to H-Town now LMAO