They were looking for nuclear documents

... What Lies are those??

### Salty
The only person repeatedly claiming Trump was going to sell nuclear secrets is you, Salty. Just more of your lies. Or something worse and forbidden for discussion in this august forum.

I can confirm tht there have been no reports of nuclear material found among the 11 sets of classified and highly classified information that Trump somehow forgot to turn over when asked.

No nuclear material at all.

However, based on empirical evidence, I can report that a large quantity of human and/or animal “material” has been dumped within this thread.

And the BS just keeps on flowing.

Don’t nobody sell it to the Rooskies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, he's just repeating what Liberals are saying. Listen to the "Young Turks" these two idiots are a disgrace.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EIJ4AhFapg26/
... What Lies are those??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Pretty much every single post you make on this subject contains lies, misinformation, and half-truths. I don’t know if you’re spinning them intentionally or don’t know any better. That a character assessment I’m not willing to make.

But you keep repeating the same worn out bullshit over and over and over and over and over…

Which ones do YOU think I’m taking about.

Wait, don’t answer that. It would probably be a falsehood.

Sorry dude, you used to be entertaining. Now, you’re just oeb.

Adios.
No, he's just repeating what Liberals are saying. Listen to the "Young Turks" these two idiots are a disgrace.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EIJ4AhFapg26/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why would I listen to extremists for either side.

You must think everybody in this forum is as obsessed with gossip as you are.

They’re not.
Why would I listen to extremists for either side.

You must think everybody in this forum is as obsessed with gossip as you are.

They’re not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't exactly listen to anything factual either.
You wouldn’t know, Qbert.
You don't exactly listen to anything factual either. Originally Posted by Levianon17
theres a reason for that.

hes in la la la land.
theres a reason for that.

hes in la la la land. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Like “the expose?”
You wouldn’t know, Qbert. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've been duped so much you don't know reality from fantasy. This rogue Government can do anything they want to you.
Then why haven’t “they?”

Also, why do you and the other Qberts keep calling the duly and legally elected government of the USA “rogue?”

You sound like the boy who cried wolf.

Makes you sound idiotic.

Now get off’n my lawn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
The Guidelines Apply in the Political Forum also . . .
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
They aint got nuthin on the One That Is H I M Theyre doing everything and anything to put the one that is H I M in a bad light. Even trying to spin stories that family has been helping the rogue agencies against the one that is H I M.
The one that is H I M is teflon.
Then why haven’t “they?”

Also, why do you and the other Qberts keep calling the duly and legally elected government of the USA “rogue?”

You sound like the boy who cried wolf.

Makes you sound idiotic.

Now get off’n my lawn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh they have. You just don't realize it.
You've been duped so much you don't know reality from fantasy. This rogue Government can do anything they want to you. Originally Posted by Levianon17
who's qbert?
who's qbert? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Good question.