To vac or not to vac

Correct.
We are seeing an attempt at 'tyranny by the minority'!
Traitor trump admitted as much when he told his seditious base they have to do all they can to keep US citizens from voting, after LOSING by well over 7 million votes in 2020. Traitor trump said if more US citizens continue to Vote, the GOP will never win another election. So throw US citizens off voter polls and make it as difficult as possible for them to Vote.

This is why Moscow Mitch and his commie like comrades are working to block everything Biden is doing, with aid/guidance from don's commie pal Putin. Originally Posted by Zollner
Congratulations Zollner!
You win first prize for most likely to use 'Trump' in a sentence. You're also a runner up in the 'Putin' category.
Don't get me wrong, I liked him and all, but you gotta slow down buddy. Even I'm sick of seeing his name this much. I guess TDS is still a thing.

btw: 'tyranny by the minority' opened for rage against the machine, helluva good show. 🤘
And no one was able to explain why 10% of the population catching the sniffle makes for a pandemic....
And no one was able to explain why 10% of the population catching the sniffle makes for a pandemic.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
We cleared that up in post 35 and 36 of this thread. Pay attention.
Congratulations Zollner!
You win first prize for most likely to use 'Trump' in a sentence. You're also a runner up in the 'Putin' category.
Don't get me wrong, I liked him and all, but you gotta slow down buddy. Even I'm sick of seeing his name this much. I guess TDS is still a thing. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Brace yourself Willie. You will be seeing lots more when daffy donnie gets his network up and running. Right now don the con is asking his base of rubes to send in money contributions to get it online.

Why a so called self proclaimed billionaire would have to beg for bucks, begs the question but his simps are not bright enough to figure that out....LOL
Better to force themself with money at poor trapped trafficked asians that cant run away
Brace yourself Willie. You will be seeing lots more when daffy donnie gets his network up and running. Right now don the con is asking his base of rubes to send in money contributions to get it online.

Why a so called self proclaimed billionaire would have to beg for bucks, begs the question but his simps are not bright enough to figure that out....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
You're in a Trumpy state of mind. Are you going to join the network! C'mon now, be honest. 😉
If it's anything like FAUX it will be good for shits & giggles.
If it's anything like FAUX it will be good for shits & giggles. Originally Posted by Zollner
😂 👍
They'll mock those who wear a mask to protect those around them, but they'll get the vaccine to protect themselves. And butt in line to do it. Trumpism in a nutshell.
How many bankruptcies do i need to file in order to get priority on a vaccine shot? Originally Posted by Doove
NY Gov did it too

So fuck off with the politics
Trump still living in your head rent free lol