Px, Sp, Sc - same person?

If you reread my post, it is taking offense to him stating that I am some naive woman falling for a load of crap (i.e., stupid) - I find that insulting and condescending. I didn't take offense to his not buying the BS, I took offense to him thinking it was appropriate to tell me that I am some dimwit who can't see what is happening. And you know what, I stand by my statement that when people imply I'm too stupid to see something, that I don't like that and they won't like the way I react to them.

So if me saying that I don't like being called naive is calling him out, you can feel that way. But just because I'm an Admin doesn't mean that as a person, I'm not allowed to be offended when someone takes a jab at me. Did I give him points?

The final statement was unrelated to the above (hence why it was a new paragraph). I was simply restating that I asked people to not respond to member's "olive branch speak" with hostility of it will be met with points. I still am saying that. Originally Posted by B Three
I have no fucking idea if you gave him points, you know that.
What I know is that you now appear to be wearing two hats now and playing both ends. Admin when it's to your advantage, offended member when that's to your advantage. I don't see the fairness and consistency in that either.

You have authority, you used it in that thread to DJ by threatening to sanction anyone who didn't follow your request to let a multiple time loser who runs ladies off left and right redeem himself. Then in this most recent post you complain that you were offended as a member and you've proven that you will use the power of your position to fade the heat for those who are running the other ladies off. You're throwing your weight around where it benefits YOU most.

I've been asking who benefits from other ladies not posting in co-ed, perhaps the answer is presenting itself.
Well, there you go. A member has run another lady off. That way you won't wonder if I am enabling others.
B3....I don't think anyone here thinks you are a dimwit. I think just the opposite. I think the problem is that everyone here knows the two/and or one guys that this discussion is about have been the very same since day one. They throw controversy out into this forum and when they get called out they back track and do their best to present phony nice guy impressions. two or three days later they revert back. It's been that way since day one with them. You want an example?
sc spends 3/4 of a day after getting called out for threatening and then threatens me with legal action. This is one day after his meltdown. The best thing he could of done was to back away for a few days....but he didn't. He wanted to throw all of this in the faces of other members with his phony "being sweet". He is incapable of changing his stripes. He took advantage of you. Everyone here sees that. Most here just want the ladies to come back. I know I do. Right now...you are about the only lady in here. We want the rest back. The name of this forum is C0-Ed. We can't let one person control this forum when his only purpose is to disrupt it. Look at his post yesterday. This is just pure entertainment to him. Doesn't matter that he creates mayhem and tuns the ladies off. The only thing he brings to this board is racism and political bullshit which is self serving to only him. We never had this before he joined. Eccie needs to take a step back and weigh the merit of protecting him. Members here are not going to just rollover and let this guy continue to taunt this forum. If you ban all of us then all you will have left is sc/shine with no ladies in Co-Ed.
I only have one question left....what sc's post to me yesterday about taking legal action...a threat? You ARE a smart lady. Is this something you want to protect or keep giving chance to knowing in your heart that he will never change?
Well, there you go. A member has run another lady off. That way you won't wonder if I am enabling others. Originally Posted by B Three
There was no wondering...
...and I'm pretty sure you'll be back.
Back to the original topic of this thread SC is SC and not anyone else. B3 is a lovely woman and a fair moderator. If people would stop trying to call her out in public then she wouldnt have to issue public rebukes. I had no idea she was a mod until she edited one of my threads...but since then I see that she is a smart fair minded, independent arbiter of the rules....and Sexy I might add... ;-)

The reality is SC bothers no one. If anyone goes back and does a cold eyes review of all threads and all engagements involving SC you will notice one consistent theme... people start shit with SC and when he responds they pivot and deflect to saying he's the problem...woe is me, or the sky is falling... The mods see through that. How many times have I asked members to stay out of my threads and put me on ignore...at least 1000 times and how many times have they stayed out of my threads or put me in ignore? ZERO times. So one would logically conclude they're playing a shell game of sorts.

As for running ladies off it's pure made up fantasy. However, what has ran ladies off is the uncertainty of the site staying up with the recent "temporary" shut downs forcing the ladies to find other places to advertise. This place for ladies should be about business and business only. If any lady is here for COED discussions then I'm afraid she has a bad business model. COED, Sandbox, or any other discussion forum should not be their purpose for being on this site...and it's a false notion to think they're here for COED entertainment. I actually find that pretty funny.

B3 is an awesome and she has spanked me in private for violations. Spanked as in given me points and was very candid and blunt...I dont get mad at her for giving me points I'm just glad that she is fair and impartial follows the spirit and letter of the law. I made her a promise that I intend to keep. That doesnt apply to the President or his aides. They're still fair game. Thank you B3 for publicly showing your moderation.. A member called you out in public and you responded in public so why does this even need an explanation.

Keep being you...

As for running ladies off it's pure made up fantasy. However, what has ran ladies off is the uncertainty of the site staying up with the recent "temporary" shut downs forcing the ladies to find other places to advertise. This place for ladies should be about business and business only. If any lady is here for COED discussions then I'm afraid she has a bad business model. COED, Sandbox, or any other discussion forum should not be their purpose for being on this site...and it's a false notion to think they're here for COED entertainment. I actually find that pretty funny.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

What do you think a lady's purpose should be for showing up in Co-ed then if not for entertainment? Advertisement? That would be the logical "business" reason. Am I right?
What do you think a lady's purpose should be for showing up in Co-ed then if not for entertainment? Originally Posted by boardman
To look for prospects. It's that simple. If they choose to engage in anything other than prospecting that's their choice. The successful ladies dont typically particiate in the day to day drama. They read, may laugh, or even agree. The ladies clocking mad dollars dont care about anything not pertaining to making cash. It's really unfortunate that i have to even explain this. Look at the highly advertised and respected ladies...they create a narrative or fantasy about themselves that they are above it all and not that they are mired in it. Thats what keeps them in business and drawing high dollar clientele. For as long as yall have been hobbying I'm throughly surprised you dont understand this.
Oh, I understand it completely, I just wanted you to acknowledge it.
Thank you
Lol acknowledge something you understand but disagree with. You're the one saying ladies are being driven off and my response is they're not for the reasons you implied.
Lol acknowledge something you understand but disagree with. You're the one saying ladies are being driven off and my response is they're not for the reasons you implied. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

What do you think I'm implying?
B3 has spoken. Will leave it at that.
B3 has spoken. Will leave it at that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I see...
What did she say?

I'd honestly like to know why you think the ladies are being run off. You're the one who told me I'm wrong. Correct me.
B3 has spoken. Will leave it at that. ;-)
Heh!