Bonemaker Barbie scam artist

This clown is gonna get banned for bumping on a 2 and a half month old thread everyone had forgot about already
^^

Just reviews clown
Lol I must totally be the bored one lmfao Originally Posted by Bonemaker Barbie
Exactly at 4:20 no less! Impressive! But nah I was referring to both and anyone around ya. Seems like your whole clique has issues, and not of the WINNING variety but again..IJS.

The fucktards name was just an added bonus. Thanck you baby Tebow and the other ECCIE gods.

Whoever y'alls pimp is needs to be fired.
Wow...vacation time for her!!!!
What...the...fuck...

See how easy it is guys?
  • cr76
  • 12-08-2015, 04:46 PM
well, this was a cherry on top of tuesday.

BB finally responded and her story sounds more legit, Considering the OP's other thread and fate.
FUCK I just read this thread and got....dumber
Lookn4boobies why should I edit? I'm just saying.... Y'all ready for me to add another picture of his past 15 texts I just got from him?????? Just makes him look even more psycho... I don't even respond to his shit BC he gets off to arguing and saying the dumbest made up shit ever.
You're about to get banned for a year...have fun...
And yep, my name is chelly.... Just showing y'all the real stalker I have to deal with....
Wake up why am I about to get banned?!?!?!
hes sent me 20 messages already
Read the rules...

You cannot post texts emails etc... Then the killer is your are posting the clowns name..

What ever you got... What the hell dump it out here... It should make you feel better
Screw salads! Everything I eat goes straight to my ass anyway. Originally Posted by K. Nicole
Kisses to the cow herders who just visited me Originally Posted by K. Nicole
Drum roll please . . . .

The other fat ho's must all be at a pie eating contest and I had to come fill the void! Originally Posted by K. Nicole