One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

Buffoon, post #81 in this thread is some AMAZING babbling on your part. Each time I think you have hit bottom you find new ways to dig deeper. I am truly in awe of how absurd you can be.

NINE time you called me a liar in that post, and ZERO support for your calumnious comments.

It's real simple: you say I am misrepresenting your two old avatars.
REPOST THEM AND WE CAN ALL SEE!!!!

It really isn't hard. It's all up to you. Until you post them I have to rely upon my memory, and I clearly recall you as a homosexual devil having sex with a blow-up doll, and the other as a guy wearing what looked like a giant condom.

Show everyone that I am wrong. Post the two pictures.

If you don't, it's a clear admission by you that I was right after all. Originally Posted by Old-T
OLD-Trannie, you are nothing, like your avatar.
And you, Simple Jack, are EXACTLY like your avatar... A skanky whooker's ass!
The pathetic, dumb-fuck golem jackass is too stupid to realize it has been a loser since the nurse shouted: "Wait, wait! Don't flush it ... it's got eyes!"
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hmmmm. I think you used that worn out line earlier in the current TEN DAY meltdown.

How long before your Medicaid runs out, Golgathan?
And you, Simple Jack, are EXACTLY like your avatar... A skanky whooker's ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are like your avatar, getting splayed out on a pool table gladly receiving some down-low lower lowest...

My friend from KC might be a democrat...
What does that mean, fool?

Your friend from Kansas gives it you in the SWEET ASS regularly, idiot.

I urge you to start making an effort to contribute or be part of the IBIdiot Meltdown revolution.
Keep up the OCD arguing tranny fucker.

BTW, you keep calling me Yankee as if you think that's an insult. I am proud of having been a Yankee. Are you proud of being a Confederate sympathizer? Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's exactly your problem, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're ignorantly "over-proud" ... especially when one considers New York's history in race relations. New Yorkers followed Virginia's lead in disenfranchising black voters, New Yorkers engaged in the slave trade into the 1860s and New York micks, like yourself, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, burned down black schools and lynched blacks from street lamps in New York City during the Civil War. Yet, your ignorantly stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims you are "proud".

Not by yeast or by you second place.Hell the in bred chimp is smarter than you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You only imagine yourself smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's one of your delusions; therefore, not true, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Buffoon, post #81 in this thread is some AMAZING babbling on your part. Each time I think you have hit bottom you find new ways to dig deeper. I am truly in awe of how absurd you can be.
You should know better, Old-Twerp, you're on the bottom by yourself.

NINE time you called me a liar in that post, and ZERO support for your calumnious comments. You're dense, Old-Twerp, repetition helps insure you understand.
It's real simple: you say I am misrepresenting your two old avatars. And that is a true statement, Old-Twerp.
REPOST THEM AND WE CAN ALL SEE!!!!
Repost what, Old-Twerp? Your delusions never existed in the real world, Old-Twerp. That which never existed cannot be posted, Old-Twerp.

It really isn't hard. It's all up to you. Until you post them I have to rely upon my memory, and I clearly recall you as a homosexual devil having sex with a blow-up doll, and the other as a guy wearing what looked like a giant condom.
It sounds like you remember one of your "party nights" where you imbibed too heavily and engaged in perverse activities, Old-Twerp. Grow old and enjoy your perverse memories and your perverse delusions, Old-Twerp.
Show everyone that I am wrong. Post the two pictures. That which never existed cannot be posted, Old-Twerp.

If you don't, it's a clear admission by you that I was right after all. Don't worry, Old-Twerp: "Old-Twerp" and being "right" are antithetical. Originally Posted by Old-T

Hmmmm. I think you used that worn out line earlier in the current TEN DAY meltdown. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That doesn't diminish its relevance, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

What does that mean, fool?

Your friend from Kansas gives it you in the SWEET ASS regularly, idiot.

I urge you to start making an effort to contribute or be part of the IBIdiot Meltdown revolution. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Meanwhile, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, you remain totally irrelevant.
LOL right in bred keep on thinking it. LMAO
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Since IBBuffoon has not yet complied with a very simple request, I shall repost it:

============================== =====
ME: It's real simple: you say I am misrepresenting your two old avatars.

BUFFOON: And that is a true statement, Old-Twerp.

ME: REPOST THEM AND WE CAN ALL SEE!!!!

See, it's really very simple to make me stop reposting this. PROVE IT! Post them again and EVERYONE can decide for themselves whether it's you in a devil suit with a blow-up doll or not. Why are you so afraid of reposting it? Did you FINALLY realize how much of a self-reflective comment it was? What was your clue? The fact that I had to point it out to you?

Come on, just post it if you are so confident that I am misrepresenting what YOU selected as your image.
That's exactly your problem, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're ignorantly "over-proud" ... especially when one considers New York's history in race relations. New Yorkers followed Virginia's lead in disenfranchising black voters, New Yorkers engaged in the slave trade into the 1860s and New York micks, like yourself, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, burned down black schools and lynched blacks from street lamps in New York City during the Civil War. Yet, your ignorantly stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims you are "proud". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And yet, somehow, New Yorkers, including a lot of Irish, managed to fight against the Confederacy and slavery. Unlike, you know, the Confederates you sympathize with.

Tranny fucker.
Since IBBuffoon has not yet complied with a very simple request, I shall repost it:

See, it's really very simple to make me stop reposting this. PROVE IT! Post them again and EVERYONE can decide for themselves whether it's you in a devil suit with a blow-up doll or not. Why are you so afraid of reposting it? Did you FINALLY realize how much of a self-reflective comment it was? What was your clue? The fact that I had to point it out to you?

Come on, just post it if you are so confident that I am misrepresenting what YOU selected as your image. Originally Posted by Old-T
"Misrepresent" was a polite way of telling you that you are a liar, Old-Twerp. You are a delusional liar when you continue -- two, three, four threads now? -- to claim such avatars existed, Old-Twerp. The "simple answer," Old-Twerp, is that you are a "congenital liar"!

LOL right in bred keep on thinking it. LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's a matter of public record, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

And yet, somehow, New Yorkers, including a lot of Irish, managed to fight against the Confederacy and slavery. Unlike, you know, the Confederates you sympathize with.

Tranny fucker.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
But while your mick cousins were busy lynching and burning freedmen -- advancing the cause of the Confederacy in New York, my forebears fought against Johnny Reb, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass of a mick.
"Misrepresent" was a polite way of telling you that you are a liar, Old-Twerp. You are a delusional liar when you continue -- two, three, four threads now? -- to claim such avatars existed, Old-Twerp. The "simple answer," Old-Twerp, is that you are a "congenital liar"!

It's a matter of public record, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

But while your mick cousins were busy lynching and burning freedmen -- advancing the cause of the Confederacy in New York, my forebears fought against Johnny Reb, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass of a mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

True In Bred Hankering well documented that you are the DMFOTB
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2013, 05:34 PM
"Misrepresent" was a polite way of telling you that you are a liar, Old-Twerp. You are a delusional liar when you continue -- two, three, four threads now? -- to claim such avatars existed, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again I say, PUT THEM BACK UP AND SHOW THE WORLD (or at least the audience here) THAT I AM MISINTERPRETING WHAT THOSE AVATARS WERE!

It should be very easy. One was the Fahrenheit 451 picture, guy in full body cover including a hat with goggles and fold down sidepieces and a chin strap. Looked like a rust colored condom.

The other was a devil with horns and pitchfork. Sitting on a chair angled about 45 degrees to the left (as seen by the reader). The blow-up doll was on his lap, facing away from the devil and bent over. It looked like the doll was positioned to give fullest access to its ass by the devil. Drawn in the style of an old fashioned cartoon. I kept thinking it was the devil that was black, but I may be wrong--it might have been the blow up doll that was black. I'm sure you remember.

If I knew where you got them from I'd post them myself to show you. But you were the one who found them and thought them good enough to represent you, not me. Too bad your old messages don't show up with the avatar as it was then or it would be very simple to answer.

But so long as you refuse to provide the simple information, then I'll just have to keep describing it for our internet audience.
But while your mick cousins were busy lynching and burning freedmen -- advancing the cause of the Confederacy in New York, my forebears fought against Johnny Reb, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass of a mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like I said above, plenty of Irish fought against the Confederacy, including "my" mick cousins.

And I sure you are only counting some of your forebears, tranny fucker.

I'll bet you had plenty of other forebears who owned slaves and fought for the Confederacy. But you don't want to talk about them, do you?

Come on, just post it if you are so confident that I am misrepresenting what YOU selected as your image. Originally Posted by Old-T
Like your avatar, you don't exist...LOL
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Like your avatar, you don't exist...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You have said that more than once now. If I don't exist, who are you responding to?