Provider Bashers

What a shock ... this board has a lot of outspoken misogynists. The part of this that is bad is that one guy actually commented that to be a male hobbyist you had to be a bit of a misogynist. Totally untrue, you are either molded into being a misogynist by family or by a traumatic event or set of events.

There are a lot of good guys in Houston. The problem is that our misogynists are VERY outspoken post whores. This gives the impression that most guys in H-Town are mean bad guys.

Now if we look closely. There are several ladies who are man hatters openly or semi-secretly. They are in this for the money and hate that they have to do it. Instead of being honest with their feelings they hate the men they see. It only take a few bad ables to turn a lady into a man-hatter.

I think it is possible to see past these few people and their VOLUMINOUS postings and find the good guys and gals. I advise following Guilty Pleasures's advice and put a few people on the ignore list. The funny part is that is works in your favor as they just feed of attention and controversy. It pisses them off to be ignored.
It pisses them off to be ignored. Originally Posted by slowrider69
I would actually LOVE this...people just can't help themselves...I'm like the flame that draws the moth to it's doom...
OFC, don't worry about her...she's still upset DH won by taking the under on how long it'd take her to un-retire. She's also a bit sore that we don't accept her schitzophrenic "I used to be a sub now I'm a dom so I'm a different person" schtick...

Don't worry...we still love you Subcilla... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Lots of great dominants start off as submissives, its a learning experience, gaining experience to take the lead, its actually quite common, and the job I do now is completely different then subcilla, and completely legal and legit. Ive turned down several appointment request from this board because they expect too much in a session and that's not what its about.
Lots of great dominants start off as submissives, its a learning experience, gaining experience to take the lead, its actually quite common, and the job I do now is completely different then subcilla, and completely legal and legit. Ive turned down several appointment request from this board because they expect too much in a session and that's not what its about. Originally Posted by MistressToriLynn
I would go as far as to say, some of the very best pro domme's start off this way, but and this is very important few can completely deny their inner natures at all times. It begs the question why would they want to...

Has passion lost it's charm?
No passion has not lost its charm. My personal likes and needs vary far from that of my professional. However I am qualified and experienced enough to go either way.
She is just practicing....is this a freebie?
I’m only making a general statement about how I read between the lines (not trying to imitate you JaD) but, I really do read between the lines. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Gorgeous, I could only be so honored if you did imitate me! But the truth in your words is undenyable! Tone is so hard to interperet from the written word, and I think causes more friction than usually anticipated.

If they call this drama and choose not to see me, that is fine with me. ......
That's why I stated earlier that I felt sorry for the lovely ladies that feel they need to take the abuse and shut up because they depend on this site for their income. Originally Posted by mikahranae
I don't think anyone here is saying what you have said here was anything close to drama.... you have come in here very respectable, asking honest questions, and hopefully you have recieved answers to your questions...... The fact of the matter is, that abuse is not widely doled out here...... but the tollerance level with taking/accepting/allowing the free flowing of stupidity and threats here is VERY low, and tends to get delt with swiftly here........ I do enjoy the information so far in this thread...... Glad you had a great trip, and hope you come back and see us all again soon!

JaD
Gorgeous, I could only be so honored if you did imitate me! But the truth in your words is undenyable! Tone is so hard to interperet from the written word, and I think causes more friction than usually anticipated.

I don't think anyone here is saying what you have said here was anything close to drama.... you have come in here very respectable, asking honest questions, and hopefully you have recieved answers to your questions...... The fact of the matter is, that abuse is not widely doled out here...... but the tollerance level with taking/accepting/allowing the free flowing of stupidity and threats here is VERY low, and tends to get delt with swiftly here........ I do enjoy the information so far in this thread...... Glad you had a great trip, and hope you come back and see us all again soon!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Fuckin' Diplomat!

That's why he's the doorman at the SHMB favor bank.
I advise following Guilty Pleasures's advice and put a few people on the ignore list. The funny part is that is works in your favor as they just feed of attention and controversy. It pisses them off to be ignored. Originally Posted by slowrider69
I am not sure it is right course of action. If someone shitting in the street right in front of your house, how could you ignore it? Although it is not in your premises, the shit will smell the whole street and probably the whole neighborhood. You will not have any guest visiting. People will think, everyone in the whole neighborhood smell like shit.
If someone shitting in the street right in front of your house, how could you ignore it? Although it is not in your premises, the shit will smell the whole street and probably the whole neighborhood. You will not have any guest visiting. People will think, everyone in the whole neighborhood smell like shit. Originally Posted by futile
You understand the concept of where one's "rights" end. +1x10 to you!
I answered one of those Femdom ads once. Crazy bitch hit me when I came through the door and chased me around the room trying to put this big black dildo in my azzzz. It said DED on the side of it.

I got back home and turned on the computer. Shit there was a hunk of food on the screen. I thought it said Femdum (My ATF) not femdom. What a friggin' mess.

I answered one of those Femdom ads once. Crazy bitch hit me when I came through the door and chased me around the room trying to put this big black dildo in my azzzz. It said DED on the side of it.

I got back home and turned on the computer. Shit there was a hunk of food on the screen. I thought it said Femdum (My ATF) not femdom. What a friggin' mess.

Originally Posted by Big Juan
TFF. You are on a roll. keep'em coming man
'preciate cha' proper. They don't make enough meds to keep me down, for reals holmes.
If someone shitting in the street right in front of your house, how could you ignore it? Although it is not in your premises, the shit will smell the whole street and probably the whole neighborhood. You will not have any guest visiting. People will think, everyone in the whole neighborhood smell like shit. Originally Posted by futile
Ahh! The Monica Fox Rules!
Lol....it amazes me how you guys are so rude behind a computer screen, but i'm willing to put money on it that you would not be so rude to other's faces. Originally Posted by mikahranae
You've no idea how wrong you are!