what about these requiring 2 hr sessions?

Hehehehe. I don't do doubles but... not a bad idea
Hehehehe. I don't do doubles but... not a bad idea Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Why did I know you would reply like that
Why did I know you would reply like that Originally Posted by burkalini
... Guess ya got me figured out
London if you got 3000 for 10 hours more power to you. Thats still 600.00 per waking hour if he sleeps 5. Maybe you and Noami can do a double for 6000 and then the 2 of you can talk for 5 hours. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes honey those are my rates, but I am not sitting here trying to convince you I do tons of overnights lol. As I said, maybe one a month and more like one every 3 months. My 90 min. and 3 hours are the ones I tend to book the most, but I know girls who get double what I get for an overnight and they still sleep 6 hours. You are a pop/activity based client point blank....not every guy is like that. Those would be the lurkers who are actually at work all day and don't post as much, if at all. If they have that kind of cash to toss around why does it matter to you..jealous much?

There is a HUGE market for guys who want more than sex, and there are tons of providers who cater to them....insane I know lol.

What I don't get is the problem with my or any other girls rates? We get you would never pay it if you could not put the girl in ER from abusing her kitty, but don't assume all guys are like you lol. My rates are actually quite low in comparison to many...none you would see I am sure, but that does not mean you should mock what they provide. If a girl is here for more than just sex and money, so what...that's her choice. Obviously none of us here are starving doing things the way we do right? Nuff said.
Yes honey those are my rates, but I am not sitting here trying to convince you I do tons of overnights lol. As I said, maybe one a month and more like one every 3 months. My 90 min. and 3 hours are the ones I tend to book the most, but I know girls who get double what I get for an overnight and they still sleep 6 hours. You are a pop/activity based client point blank....not every guy is like that. Those would be the lurkers who are actually at work all day and don't post as much if at all.

There is a HUGE market for guys who want more than sex, and there are tons of providers who cater to them....insane I know lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You have no idea what kind of hobbyist I am as you have never seen me. And like Charles we never will see each other. I think the thing that intrigues me is that you come off as superior to the guys that are this site. It's almost like you laugh at the comments because you think your above that. I think that's why you get so much attention paid to your comments. Most of the providers on here are positive in their approach and I would imagine do get business from this site. You and Naomi both said you don't get business from this site. Have you ever asked yourself why. I know this sounds stupid but pretty is what pretty does.
You have no idea what kind of hobbyist I am as you have never seen me. And like Charles we never will see each other. I think the thing that intrigues me is that you come off as superior to the guys that are this site. It's almost like you laugh at the comments because you think your above that. I think that's why you get so much attention paid to your comments. Most of the providers on here are positive in their approach and I would imagine do get business from this site. You and Naomi both said you don't get business from this site. Have you ever asked yourself why. I know this sounds stupid but pretty is what pretty does. Originally Posted by burkalini
OMG ... I don't think I want business from this site. I have already explained why I am on this site. I don't know why you keep pushing the issue. As a hobbyist, YOu should know there are other sites to advertise on. SO NO I am not asking myself why.. I could careless. This is just entertainment for me. The site also does not work for my location. WE were not complaining about not getting business. I for sure wasn't. I was just saying that it is not a site I use for advertising at all. Think what you want but I am far from hungry. I live very well. Please read my reviews outside of eccie before you start judging me. Thank you. Have a nice evening.

Oh and please... When addressing london,, don't put me in it. We are not conjoined twins. Don't drag me into your bs.
Goodness ladies... I see the thread is still kickin
Yeah, it appears to be hitting some hot-button issues...at least with a small number of ladies.
OMG ... I don't think I want business from this site. I have already explained why I am on this site. I don't know why you keep pushing the issue. As a hobbyist, YOu should know there are other sites to advertise on. SO NO I am not asking myself why.. I could careless. This is just entertainment for me. The site also does not work for my location. WE were not complaining about not getting business. I for sure wasn't. I was just saying that it is not a site I use for advertising at all. Think what you want but I am far from hungry. I live very well. Please read my reviews outside of eccie before you start judging me. Thank you. Have a nice evening.

Oh and please... When addressing london,, don't put me in it. We are not conjoined twins. Don't drag me into your bs. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Didn't you say you liked the idea of you and her for doubles. I'm not dragging you at all
Didn't you say you liked the idea of you and her for doubles. I'm not dragging you at all Originally Posted by burkalini
Um last I check doing doubles and being a conjoined twin ... are two different things. Please don't be a smart ass. Burk, What is up with you? Leave me alone. LOL.
Goodness ladies... I see the thread is still kickin Originally Posted by LAVixian
All I can hear in my head is that teacher from Charlie Brown..wah wah wha!!

Tell me another gas station story Julie lol!
Um last I check doing doubles and being a conjoined twin ... are two different things. Please don't be a smart ass. Burk, What is up with you? Leave me alone. LOL. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Your right Naomi I'm sorry. I just like to stand up for this site and the people on it. Most of the time the threads are fun and informative. You go do your thing.
All I can hear in my head is that teacher from Charlie Brown..wah wah wha!!

Tell me another gas station story Julie lol! Originally Posted by London Rayne
It appears London is doing an overnighter and watching Charle Brown
Your right Naomi I'm sorry. I just like to stand up for this site and the people on it. Most of the time the threads are fun and informative. You go do your thing. Originally Posted by burkalini
Enjoy your night
I think it's time for all of you to say goodnight. You're not acting like ladies and gentlemen so if you don't tone it down, I'll risk the wrath of Charles Tudor and close this thread.