Posting and Drinking

Nah, baby. . .you know that gives you a wettie.

If you ask nice, I might even let you pose for some new pictures (boardman can be our paparazzi) for your Showcase with me and you doing doggie while I wear it (my helmet has two long and thick hose leads) and we drink together doing the mattress dance.

Originally Posted by ANONONE

I'll pass. Ohio sucks. Unless you come to Tejas... then we do it Daphne style.

Hopefully you're not jiving me.. in that case I'd have to roast your ass. And that would suck coming from a girl..forget epic, try monumental.

On the other hand, I'm always down for some freaky chit.
little feet.......it must be all of the fucking and drinking
...DH Industries. Can you get attachments for it to hold GS03???

Cause THAT would be handy!!!!

Posting & Drinking, indeed....

Originally Posted by ANONONE
...DH Industries. Can you get attachments for it to hold GS03???

Cause THAT would be handy!!!!

Posting & Drinking, indeed.... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
if you could add on a teabag attachment, holy spamoli.
[quote=onehitwonder;652467]
Parts of this thread remind me of the 1976 classic, Sybil.[/quot

Please........you'd have to be semi-retarded NOT to figure out who and when........Its like they, (AD/Sofia) work in shifts........you can 'see' when Sofia comes in to 'clean up' AD's incoherent ramblings........example...... ..the "Layla" cash and dash thread. AD starts it by flipping out and then 2 or 3 posts towards the end Sofia comes in and attempts to fix it. It's so obvious....they don't even try to hide it anymore........ever since they pretty much got the 'go ahead'...........its almost embarrassing.........

Undercover Diva..... Nice avatar...where ever did you find that? Originally Posted by Killersalt
A very sweet, gentleman on this board (he can out himself), you, and Reece McClain were kind enough to help me out after someone decided to copy me. I really appreciate it; you three are awesome!!!

P. S. Sorry I've been away from the board for sooo long, but, out of respect, I stay off the internet when I'm on a long-term date.
I thinck you have your own board (failure).......and I thick your a guy trying to drum your GF business here.......cause yours is lonely. Except for Mrs. Swan....The official spokes whore.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Sweet little Angel:

You have no idea what you're talking about. If you're so educated, then you should have enough common sense to figure it out. How am I promoting anything, if only a few gentlemen on this board know who I am, and they're not promoting me? You need to let it go, girl, let it go. Not everyone who joins this board, is someone who shouldn't be here. You really need to get some other avenues for your venting. I will no longer respond to you, AD, you're just not worth the effort of typing anymore.
OK Kosiar! Pimpin and Drinkin....and Posting haha soon to be Post Ti_

Your here cause even your mods jumped on here....You talk about Sybil but you did SHOW ME how many avatars you had on your own board....Just close up shop and join up here as you....If you can't beat em join em.....That whole "Eccie Pimps" thing you started is BS and you know it! You just throw mud where ever you can.....I DARE you to sign on as Kosair and watch what happens to your sorry ass.....BE THE MAN YOU ARE!!!!
The Name "Under Cover Diva" does suit you so well. That board exist for your ego....Here is a newsflash....

The REAL Hellraisers would rip you another one...Yep, the real ones are here and left your ass in the cold.
AD, the Kosair out for you and HP is wearin thin, UCD is so far from the Pirate and I am no apologist for HD. The facts speak fo r themselves. I am kinda startin to be fond of you if you can keep that fuckin Gator fro m pullin his pants down again
OK Kosiar! Pimpin and Drinkin....and Posting haha soon to be Post Ti_

Your here cause even your mods jumped on here....You talk about Sybil but you did SHOW ME how many avatars you had on your own board....Just close up shop and join up here as you....If you can't beat em join em.....That whole "Eccie Pimps" thing you started is BS and you know it! You just throw mud where ever you can.....I DARE you to sign on as Kosair and watch what happens to your sorry ass.....BE THE MAN YOU ARE!!!!
The Name "Under Cover Diva" does suit you so well. That board exist for your ego....Here is a newsflash....

The REAL Hellraisers would rip you another one...Yep, the real ones are here and left your ass in the cold. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Is this board this serious ? I thought that this was the internet but it seems ass though this is a case of the for reals ..... I dare YOU to respond, this computer may slap you, lol ...... Keyboard, push away.
  • R.M.
  • 10-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Attachment 19957
Based on the title and content of the OP is it possible for this post to actually be hi-jacked? I mean I tried a couple of times but it just seemed to fit right in.

Sometimes I thinck dh is brilliant.....Then I sober up and realize he is still just an ashole.

This thread has the potential of going "slap your mamma" viral.
dumb ass edit