REPORT: 'Whistleblower' Who Complained About Trump's Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky Revealed

• WTF
  • 11-02-2019, 07:22 AM

Apparently, Speedo is one of the LOONS who would like to go to war with the Russians, because Trump talks to them.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nobody wants to go to war with Russia but we do not want to be their bitch. Well you , Trump and others want to be but not all of us Americans!

You should actually take the time to read and UNDERSTAND the posts of others. I clearly stated that Clinton may have paid for information but I also stated there is no proof she asked for FAKE information. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So you're saying she trusted Putin to furnish only 100% true and accurate dirt on trumpy?

Got it!
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2019, 07:55 AM
So you're saying she trusted Putin to furnish only 100% true and accurate dirt on trumpy?

Got it! Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you understand the difference between a campaign collecting dirt directly from Russians and a candidate paying for opposition that opponents in the GOP primary used?

So candidate Clinton (who I hate) pays for dirt on Trump. Does not get elected. Good

President Trump (who I hate for the exact same reasons) uses his office to get dirt on a political opponent. Gets Impeached. Great.

I guess you mean, by this, that the CIA are the traitors? I believe them "because it suits [my] traitorous agenda yet [I] despise America"? "Is that what your saying?" To quote your UT hussy neighbor. You're all fucked up here. You don't make any sense. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The Waco Kid makes perfect sense. Just like our fearless and unflappable AG William Barr makes perfect sense when he says "Spying on a political campaign is a big deal!"

And if the ex-chief of the CIA, John Brennan, is the jackass who set this big deal in motion then yes, you're damn right he's a fucking traitor!

As a former POTUS was fond of saying, "That's not who we are!"

John Brennan is old enough to remember Watergate and what a big deal it was when those Nixon "plumbers" were caught breaking into the DNC headquarters to plant a "bug" (as listening devices were called back then) on the phone system. Yes, spying on a political campaign was a big deal back then. Democrats and the Washington establishment were outraged and all in a huff about it. Nixon resigned. Those "plumbers" and the people in the Nixon White House who hired them wound up in jail.

That's exactly what needs to happen to the traitors who spied on the Trump campaign in 2016.

Whatever else you think of DJT, he is 100% correct when he says "This should never happen to another President".

So TWK makes perfect sense. So does Bill Barr. You are the one who is in denial.
Do you understand the difference between a campaign collecting dirt directly from Russians and.... Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, but I can't get past the "collecting dirt from Russians" part! Who would do that? Hire the people who broke into your server and invite them to inject themselves further into the political campaign? While publicly condemning their interference and calling yourself a victim of it?

What the fuck were they thinking?

The Waco Kid makes perfect sense. Just like our fearless and unflappable AG William Barr makes perfect sense when he says "Spying on a political campaign is a big deal!"

So TWK makes perfect sense. So does Bill Barr. You are the one who is in denial. Originally Posted by lustylad
Spying on a political campaign is a big deal. When it's being done openly and brazenly by anybody with the help of a foreign adversary, it is necessary for our country to keep track of it. The POTUS was seen, and still is, an easy and soft target.

Cyber security is being decimated in order to weaken our defenses and make it easier for the his puppet master to control the Whitehouse. Don't you people get it? Put it together. Moscow Mitch is an accomplice to the detiorate condition of our influence.

You are in denial if you think the POTUS can get away with it so openly. He is a puppet. Under the creditory and predatory talons of his power hungry friends. Deny it all you want. He is a piece of shit, low life, small time crook.
LOL! Why can’t you just vote him out, eh?
It's pretty astounding that your kind still call it "blind faith" when all the evidence is there. Even with a confession. That's what I find appalling and amusing. You and the rancorous one are very quick to jump to conclusions and delusions when you state phrases such as Military Industrial Complex.

It's doesn't take a blind man to be led by some big, deep state body to see. See what? Let's go to the tape:

Ask and you shall receive. Rancky wants evidence? How about the meetimg in "the" tower:

You ask if I have morals? You say it's "due solely to [my] hatred of the sitting U.S. President"? I am not that naive. I swore an oath. I continue to uphold it. Keep asking me to check my PMs, I'll keep upholding the first. I still have not been checked on my mockery of you.

Have you ever been asked to take and uphold an oath. Girl scouts maybe? I love your Thin Mints. As thin as your skin. This president even attacks POW veterans. He is unworthy of the office.

Have you no shame? Put it together. It's finally coming to an end. Face it. Of course, in the course of the hearings, the weakness will be Michael Cohen.

First, thank you for the "sir". I know we can get a bit surly at times, but that's just the Texan talking. And maybe the Whiskey or Tequila.

I guess you mean, by this, that the CIA are the traitors? I beleive them "because it suits [my] traitorous agenda yet [I] despise America"? "Is that what your saying?" To quote your UT hussy neighbor. You're all fucked up here. You don't make any sense.

I beleive the evidence. I beleive the Lieutenant Colonel. Your kind will discredit him because he was born in Kyev. Quick to discredit him like the president discredits an American judge just because he's of Mexican descent. How impudent, petulant and shameless is that?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Tower meeting?

Who the fuck was it that gave persona non grata a Visa? Team Odumbo!

Team hildebeest met with persona non grata BEFORE and fucking AFTER the fucking meeting in the Tower. You've got nothing but evidence indicting the ass of the bitch you're defending. The Tower meeting was a damned set-up coordinated by Team hildebeest and Team Odumbo.
The US has been "dancing" with Russia from ww 2 , So whats the big deal ( clue none)
Spying on US citizens (by the Guberment) is a BIG DEAL
Trying to win a election by attempted impeachment is also a BIG DEAL , Not how it works ( DPST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Figures. Denial runs rampant in the Navy. Hey, . . . it's . . .

- "Here's looking at you Kid."

- "You too, sir!"

Both in unison - "Is that a girl over there?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDKdoOZsGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTzovi82sHk
The Tower meeting was a damned set-up coordinated by Team hildebeest and Team Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLuq0lW50k

Got it! Originally Posted by lustylad
Again, there is no proof that anyone has yet provided that indicates that Clinton in any way asked for FAKE information.

Why pay for fake information? Anyone can make up fake information.
Again, there is no proof that anyone has yet provided that indicates that Clinton in any way asked for FAKE information.

Why pay for fake information? Anyone can make up fake information. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She paid 12 million for the dossier. Did she bother to verify it? She didn’t care did she?
I have 2 rather simple questions:

1. Should the allegations made by the whistle-blower not be investigated?

2. IF, and I stress the word "IF", President Trump sought to pressure the Ukrainian government to launch investigations that he believed would help him in the 2020 election by withholding funds allocated to the Ukraine by Congress, would you consider this to be a violation of his oath of office?

Not looking for arguments. If anyone answers "YES" and "NO", I have no problem with those responses. If anyone wants to expound on their responses, feel free to do so.
She paid 12 million for the dossier. Did she bother to verify it? She didn’t care did she? Originally Posted by bambino
You pay someone to do a job. Find HONEST dirt on someone. How would Clinton or anyone else know if the information presented was true or false without paying a 3rd party to re-investigate? I would expect it to be true if it read true.