What or Who do you think about while you...

Yeah, given the chance, I'd bite your tail. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
wtf??? Charles, I don't think I like you flirting with anyone else
wtf??? Charles, I don't think I like you flirting with anyone else Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Don't be jealous, hon. Charles only throws me a verbal wink now and again...it's strictly platonic between us.
Don't be jealous, hon. Charles only throws me a verbal wink now and again...it's strictly platonic between us. Originally Posted by M A X
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
At least until he makes it to Dallas....
At least until he makes it to Dallas.... Originally Posted by M A X

a little competition never hurts..lol
Haha...I aint sharing!!

Back off freak!! He is mine!!

Originally Posted by London Rayne
At least until he makes it to Dallas.... Originally Posted by M A X
What a biaaatch! Charles is MINE!

a little competition never hurts..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Lmbo! Max is my girl. I'm just messing with her and Charles.
I'll have him first though. I can bet money on it.
What a biaaatch! Charles is MINE!

Lmbo! Max is my girl. I'm just messing with her and Charles.
I'll have him first though. I can bet money on it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
a'ight, you scarlet hussie! I saw him first! I only allowed your little flirtation to continue without interruption, until now, because I like to share.... You'll only see him first if you change your tour city and get to him before he gets here to me. Me thinks I must start a regular touring schedule....hmmmmmm

ya know I heart ya, love! xoxo
Naomi... I SO wish you lived closer to me... I bet we would have a great time hanging out. U should move to dallas!
@Naomi, MAX & LM

This probably belongs in the Fantasy thread, but a session with the three of you would probably kill me...but with a smile on my face.
  • hd
  • 02-28-2011, 01:10 PM
I look almost identical to Jason Statham, just a few minor differences, sorry I can't post my pic, I'm busy with London on my mind at the moment!
Naomi... I SO wish you lived closer to me... I bet we would have a great time hanging out. U should move to dallas! Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Yes we would!! Move to Dallas? lol. Im going to pm you!

@Naomi, MAX & LM

This probably belongs in the Fantasy thread, but a session with the three of you would probably kill me...but with a smile on my face. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
What a way to go!
Thank you, Charles. Seems we both like to share....
Well hun if you ever come our way maybe London and I could tag team you(if you look kinda like him that is) YUM!

Are you just as badass too? I love a bad boy!

I look almost identical to Jason Statham, just a few minor differences, sorry I can't post my pic, I'm busy with London on my mind at the moment! Originally Posted by hd
I look almost identical to Jason Statham, just a few minor differences, sorry I can't post my pic, I'm busy with London on my mind at the moment! Originally Posted by hd
Yea, and on the internet I look like Megan Fox lmao!