Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

Just can't help yourself, can you IBIdiot. Last word? LAST WORD?

Please let us know when you've had the LAST WORD!

Meanwhile, I suppose we can ALL take turns beating you about the head and shoulders while you continue spewing your bile all over the board.

What's amazing is that you're still on your own. None of the member of your local ILK's Club have yet to come to your rescue. Is it because you don't need help hijacking this forum? Or they are distancing themselves from you.

Meanwhile, IBIdiot, here's your daily moment of ZEN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That describes your every ignorant post to a "T", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Keep choking on tranny dick, Cock Whisperer.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep wheezing and choking on that pure Dixie air, you cretin Yankee asshole living out your pathetic life exiled in Dixie.
That describes your every ignorant post to a "T", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Keep wheezing and choking on that pure Dixie air, you cretin Yankee asshole living out your pathetic life exiled in Dixie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow, that was a clever reply x2!
Keep wheezing and choking on that pure Dixie air, you cretin Yankee asshole living out your pathetic life exiled in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep choking on tranny dick, Cock Whisperer.
He's back. IN ALL CAPS!

More Obama hatred. More bellyaching and whining about Mr. and Mrs. Blackula!

Why doesn't this worthless cocksucker ever post about something besides his immeasurable hatred for the Obama family?

Read his reviews. Then you tell me!

Oh yeah, this buttmunch hates America, too! As much as anybody who ever flew a plane into an office building. No different.

Suck it, Whirlyturd! You'll NEVER win.

BTW -- it was your fucking pal IBIdiot who turned this into a cesspool. As he usually does.

Why not MAN UP and defend your spamming behavior in this thread?

We all know you're a pathological liar and spin doctor wannabe! But now you're proving you're a coward as well.

No wonder you were officially elected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
The idiot known as ExNyer starts his "Whirlygay" thread and then quickly turns it into his own personal cesspool of attack posts.........

He really is a whiney little bitch...........always complaining about his threads being bumped for lack of interest.............just read his posts and you can understand why.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1060113

A laughable idiot who voted for Obama TWICE ! And claims to be a Conservative !

I never left; you think a thread by the village idiot would intimidate me?

FUCK YOU ASSUP....We voted you Dipshit Emeritus, multiple times, overwhelmingly !

He's back. IN ALL CAPS!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2014, 05:47 PM
It looks like the plague has returned.

Can IB and IIFFy be far behind?

Hide your women and children!
You must prefer the kind of dialogue posted from ExNyer, this kind of stuff:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055337645&postcount=81

Originally Posted by Old-T

Can IB and IIFFy be far behind?

Hide your women and children! Originally Posted by Old-T

I ain't going anywhere Old-Tyrant... I live in your head and it's roomy up here... and I am invincible ...LOL!

You've rehearsed "stupid and inane" to a fine *art*, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You've rehearsed "stupid and inane" to a fine *art*

Seriously?

That's all you could come up with?

Poor IB.
I never left; you think a thread by the village idiot would intimidate me?

FUCK YOU ASSUP....We voted you Dipshit Emeritus, multiple times, overwhelmingly !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dipshit Emeritus? MULTIPLE times? WE? HAHAHAHAHA!

Lets see the link to each time I was voted Dipshit Emeritus. It just doesn't make sense, does it, Whirlyturd, to bestow a lifetime achievement award on someone more than once.

For a change, you're lying. And WE all know it, ASSHOLE!

Your posts lie, your debates lie, your very persona here on ECCIE lies.

Give it up.

You suck at everything, you cracker motherfucker.
Dipshit Emeritus? MULTIPLE times? WE? HAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I voted for you... and you don't even appreciate it... "Shit Eater" from a asshole.

we
plural pronoun, possessive our or ours, objective us.
nominative plural of I.
(used to denote oneself and another or others)
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2014, 08:40 PM
You must prefer the kind of dialogue posted from ExNyer, this kind of stuff:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055337645&postcount=81 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I wouldn't phrase it the way Ex does, but I agree with his points more often than I do with yours. A lot more often.
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2014, 08:42 PM
I ain't going anywhere Old-Tyrant... I live in your head and it's roomy up here... and I am invincible ...LOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I wouldn't want you to go anywhere, reading you posts provides lots of raucous laughter and allows me to keep my ridiculing skills current.
I'm not going to post in the little twat's thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1065778

But I don't ever recall complaining about my threads not getting bumped. Care to post a link Whirlyfag?

Unlike Whirlagay, I don't have to post 10 threads on the same topic so that the board is filled with CAPITALIZED spam that I started.

And I voted only ONCE for Obama, you dickless wonder. I voted for Bob Barr the Libertarian candidate back in 2008.

NOW HERE IS A PROPOSAL FOR ALL OF YOU LEVELHEADED FOLKS.

1) Do NOT post in ANY thread started by Whiriagay. Just let him, IFFY and the CockWhisperer post in Whirlie's threads. They like giving each other reach-arounds anyhow.

2) If you MUST respond to something in a thread Whirlagay started, just start ANOTHER thread (like I did here) and respond to his stupidity in the new thread you started. Other folks should reply there, too.

3) Bump threads started by OTHER posters - even IFFY - in order to push Whirlagay's posts off the first page. Frustrate his narcissistic ass.