Who's having the worse week -- Lyin' Biden or Granny killer Cuomo?

See the boyfriend? Ugly cuck with cornchip toes. She looks like a donkey who crashed into the Clinique counter.
And DeSantis was taking his wife for cancer treatment this week. I think this cunt All Out Crazy may have jumped the shark.

Also--what is it about women who are constantly talking about rape? What's the matter there?
I bet she got daddy issues too.....
Then she went on Twatter apparently drunkenly claiming that old Republican guys want to sleep with her.... Bwahahahahahahahha Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
ugly dumb cunts can have wet dreams also????
Things about to get real for the Clintonista's....

The Democrats' dirt factory

The Clinton Playbook....
It hasn't changed in decades.....

It’s reminiscent of Oscar Wilde’s unfair witticism that America is the only country to go from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. With the Clintons, issues that made the boss look bad went from beneath contempt to old hat without an intervening period of thorough examination. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

oscar wilde was a swishy pants fop

See the boyfriend? Ugly cuck with cornchip toes. She looks like a donkey who crashed into the Clinique counter. Originally Posted by Withnail

is it just me or does he look like someone the Amish rejected?

BAHHAAHAA
He does! LMAO.
Everyone enjoying their Bidenflation??

I just got a peek at his 2022 To Do List....
It's the same as 2021....
1. Blame Trump
2. Hide in Delaware.
3. Have a nap with my favorite blankie.

"Tara who? C'mon man!"
So many to choose from lately!

Biden didn't even have a plan for evacuation on the fucking day before????

Leaked documents show the Biden administration was still discussing basic plans for mass civilian evacuation hours before the Taliban took Kabul
Communist style Propaganda channel CNN attack dog and Zucker water boy Stelter may be next.Caught covering up and attempting smear campaign yet again. Same guy that fired his nanny for not being vaccinated with the great rest / build back better vaccination

computer chips.... priceless!!!!
He's a victim of soycumstance nyuk nyuk nyuk
Biden's pick for Office of Nuclear Energy
Really? 😂

http://conservativebrief.com/drag-59...&utm_medium=SG
Biden's pick for Office of Nuclear Energy
Really? ��

http://conservativebrief.com/drag-59...&utm_medium=SG Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
a Spent Fuel Rod ???? WTF