For Liberals Only! Lets Get The Sh*t Started! Your All-Time Fave Trump Meme's

^ nut job Exhibit A
^ nut job Exhibit A Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Here's your "nut job", Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Ol' Glock and Pistols has been working overtime here, boys....give him credit though for being consistent. A consistent libturd Muzzie Flag waving illiterate. Scorning and condemning others to "rot in Hell" simply because they voted and continue to back a president who is actually trying to make a difference in our divided country.....irresponsible and reprehensible imo.

And don't try fooling yourself (or others) with that pitiful post/comparison on how Barry "fixed the economy", either you idiot. Pay attention..renowned and respected economists (who don't have a dog in the fight as to who's in the Oval Office) have not been touting those "glorious & victorious eight years" of the closet Muzzie as you want to believe. The Trump Effect launched on Nov 8, 2016 and it's been nothing short of awesome. Just ask those who actually make it their business to know these things.

You should be able to determine where November is on this graph, right, homie? As an active investor you can damned well bet I do!

you're a fucking pussy...you lucky i cant issue threats or that would be your ass...fucking coward ass simp
I hate green fags. They remind me of radical Islam and their green flags.
^ nut job Exhibit A Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^^ rim job (asshole licker) Exhibit B
I hate green fags. They remind me of radical Islam and their green flags. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
if liberals are green fags, then muslims are green sissies.