Socials and partys

You talk as if that's ^^^ a bad thing. LOL "even" gangbangs... where do I sign up.. ? Sounds good, except for that paying part.. those events are free all over town if ya know the right people. Originally Posted by nuglet
Bad? Never implied it was bad. You of all people should agree its NOT bad... right?
That's a "rule" in place by the organizer's of the socials but not a rule/guideline enforced by staff on ECCIE I believe..... Originally Posted by Whispers
So, you don't mind people dropping names about those attending yours on this site? Originally Posted by Precious_b

That's not the point.

I can ask that people do not discuss other's attendance but it is NOT a Rule/Guideline that is enforceable on the site. IF someone did cross that line I would ask them to edit their post or to ask a MOD to..... If they chose not to though there is nothing I could/would expect staff to do. I would remove them from future invite lists as discretion is an important aspect of things we do. Originally Posted by Whispers
No. The point is that you do know the rules on this site. Your post intentionally tries to introduce abiguity by saying "I beileve...." Since the staff here is suppose to treat Socials as separate from this website and be impartial when going to such and not wear a Mod hat.

Since you are willing to try to "throw shade" with your response, I know the organizer of the ones I go to follow what you would do. And i'm sure they "believe" they know the rules of this site pertaining to them.
There are private sites on ECCIE if you want to pay for them. With the private site some one can determine who they allow access. There are several closed sites that discuss only socials. With out an invitation to the private site you would not know of any near by socials. I have always understood not to mention seeing some one at the social unless they first posted that they had been there. For an out lay of $25 dollars worth of drinks and food I can enjoy the company of many guys and beautiful women. I have a reputation for offering a woman a silver dollar for her panties the problem of late is so many go commando.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
Houston Socials were my favorite!! So much fun - and sexy ladies and gents!
Eva I agree those parties were the finest. Dallas and I still laugh about some of the things that went on.
I am looking for my new Halloween costume.
Yeah, we were naive once.........ijs