Mississippi’s flag

All of our founding fathers were traitors to the English Monarchy, what is the difference?
I guess proud people embrace their pride in different ways, I think that would be an interesting discussion…
Your opinion leaves you unlikely to understand what actually happened there, those young men fought there, they were there because they they thought they were supposed to…
I know you say that proudly, as you should, your elders have told you something that they are proud of and you should be, too…
56 "traitors" to the English Crown signed the Declaration of Independence as well, what is the difference?
Keep the dream alive.
Rebel Yell
I guess I already stated my opinion... please mods delete my last post...
I heard you, WD, lol
Forget, hell ...
Google the Hunley... Mobile still doesn't like Yankees on our beaches, lol
The CSA States are saddened by our monuments and history that are being erased and rewritten. Removing our great stars and bars is a travesty. The South is still under reconstruction times. From the northern arsonists.
The South is a heritage and way of life that can't ever be taken away.
Wow, 100 replies, 19,000 views and counting, this thread is still a great read...
I'm so impressed by you guys, we accumulated a lot of good information here, thanks for sharing your knowledge and opinions...
New York City has a population larger than the whole state of Mississippi...
Most southerners where not slave owners, they just didn't want them set free near them ... think about it...