A car ban in the works?

If you don't like fucktard ass, don't act like one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you go .... being civil again?
There you go .... being civil again? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No never again. Can't you read?
No never again. Can't you read? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can't YOU spell ? No, WE know that YOU can't. Even after YOUR coaching by YOUR hero woomby, who claimed " I have a degree in journalism " !!!!
No never again. Can't you read? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean your gibberish? It looks better on a Big Chief tablet.
It looks better on a Big Chief tablet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perhaps you should loan him your "Big Chief tablet."

Fuk'n Cowardly Idiot!
Can't YOU spell ? No, WE know that YOU can't. Even after YOUR coaching by YOUR hero woomby, who claimed " I have a degree in journalism " !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Seeing you want to be the spelling police,can you make a chart, or you one of the ones not smart enough?
You mean your gibberish? It looks better on a Big Chief tablet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is only gibberish to the uneducated. Do you have a big chief or do you use a TelePrompter?
It is only gibberish to the uneducated. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Spoken like a true moron.

When was the last time you posted anything on topic of substance in any thread?
When was the last time you posted anything on topic of substance in any thread? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Spoken like a true Cowardly Idiot. When was the last time you answered a "simple" question?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
he is to busy trying to defend all of the negative post about him
Being one you are an expert on that.
How would you know? Most of my posts are wasted replying to idiots attacking me like you, gay rey, and the hillbilly no stones.
he is to busy trying to defend all of the negative post about him Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You back so soon? You usually take a week licking your wounds.
[Being an expert you are a expert on that.
How would you know? Most of my posts are wasted replying to idiots attacking me like you, gay rey, and the hillbilly no stones.
he is to busy trying to defend all of the negative post about him Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You back so soon? You usually take a week licking your wounds.

You back so soon? You usually take a week licking your wounds. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You back so soon? You usually take a week licking your wounds. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you aren't obsessing with some guy's ass you are mesmerized with licking.

Pervert!

The thread is about banning motor vehicles. I realize it's a moot point with you!
If you aren't obsessing with some guy's ass you are mesmerized with licking.

Pervert! You have me confused with gay rey, but you are confused most of the time.

The thread is about banning motor vehicles. I realize it's a moot point with you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then why aren't you sticking to the OP?