doubles two guys on one provider

I've always been a little interested in this, but have yet to pull the trigger (though I am planning on taking the plunge very soon). One nagging personal hangup has always been being/feeling compared during the session to the other guy (unfavorably), leading to awkwardness in the session.
I've always been a little interested in this, but have yet to pull the trigger (though I am planning on taking the plunge very soon). One nagging personal hangup has always been being/feeling compared during the session to the other guy (unfavorably), leading to awkwardness in the session. Originally Posted by alexj135
First off, a disclaimer: this is NOT an ad - we are fully booked for the rest of the time we're in Dallas and we apologize to those of you who missed us while we were visiting this AMAZING city. That said, here are some FACTS (not marketing):

Let's face it: You should NEVER even put yourself in an erotic situation where you'd feel even SLIGHTLY awkward, and this goes for solo sessions as much as a session with an m/f duo. But when it comes to MFM, MMF, or whatever combos in between, we've become experts on the topic but have shied away from discussing it because we do not want to appear as if we're marketing.

We're a real couple that pretty much just stumbled upon an ad for erotic services a little over 2 years ago while searching for a means through which to dip our toes into the kinkier end of the pool. We had NO idea what we were interested in: We just felt it would be fun to see what was out there. The result?

A little over 2 years later, we are now ranked among the best looking and performing Providers (and by FAR the top rated couple) in the country. What got us here?

The reason why we became and remained Providers (we DID have a few moments in the beginning where we experienced a moral dilemma!) is that we realized early on that there is NOTHING that turns us on more than to play a role in helping fulfill a fantasy for someone whom would otherwise never have the opportunity to do so under normal circumstances, whether that be due to age, busy career, family life, or physical attributes. Our advice to you, alexj135 (and to ANYONE else who's pondering the idea of a threesome) is to either be patient and let such an event occur naturally, or PLEASE perform your own due diligence and research whichever Provider you choose to experience this with. Whatever you decide...

Do NOT rush into anything lest you'll be left with a bad taste in your mouth without even getting a flavor of what's the best out there.
If any of you have any hesitation, I can tell you that Bianca & Rob will make you feel comfortable and will respect all limits. My review of my session with them will be available as soon as the mods approve it. They are the real deal