Record Setting Pop's N O's?

Cpalmson, sorry love but I don't offer an hour PSE lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I can easily give a bj for 90 min. and keep on going...FS is another story lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
We can stop counting after 1 hour BTW, I bet you could easily ring my bell 6 times in 90 min with a BJ. I only need to ring the bell one time FS
EH,
In a lot of ways, i wish I was joking (lying!) about any of my post!
BTW, I still have a cute button nose!!! LOL

abdclub
When I was younger, 4 in two hours for me and three in one hour... no more than two in an hour now, if I can still do that.

But I knew a girl/woman once that just came in waves--- over and over... don't have any idea how many separate orgasms she had in an hour, or if they were all part of the same.....
I can easily give a bj for 90 min. and keep on going...FS is another story lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I call bullshit on a 90 min blowjob. First of all if the guy didn't cum for that length of time it was a shitty bj. Your fucking jaw would fall off trying to suck a dick for that much time. Believe me I have had alot of blowjobs by very talented women and none could suck a dick for that long.
Correct me if I am wrong, but were you not WARNED to stop STALKING me by a MOD? Consider this reported as well!

You have NO CLUE what I do, will do, and am capable of doing and you never will PSYCHO, so I suggest getting a bj from that pretend gf of yours who has the luxury of sleeping in the same bed you banged over 80 providers in lmao. I bet she feels so darn special old man! If you were all that satisfied as you claim to be, you would not STILL BE HERE!

I never said I did a 90 min. straight bj with no cim...I said consistently I can do a session of just oral if need be for that long, and it's noted in several reviews. You can also ask my ex-husband lol. No my jaw obviously did NOT fall off as I am still able to do such today. Ask ANYONE who has ever been with me...it's a miracle if they don't have it in my mouth lol.

Just because YOU never had such, does not mean it's impossible dude...I can assure you it's not that hard to accomplish. I know women who can screw for that long, so how is a bj for that long such a stretch? The Mouth will go on much longer than any vagina dear, but you are too inexperienced to know that. I am sure they are also with guys who allow a water break lol. You also have to ask the dumbest effing questions at 60 years old, so I would say you know nada about sex or how to perform it lol.

Freaking pyshcopath get a REAL HOBBY!
We can stop counting after 1 hour BTW, I bet you could easily ring my bell 6 times in 90 min with a BJ. I only need to ring the bell one time FS Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Glad to see your intelligence is not lacking, and you can read between the lines lol. Any time you're ready!
Hmmm I've come to find that men lie A LOT about how many pops they have. From my experience the most a guy has popped is 3 in one hour and that happened ONCE! The others have been no more than 2. It's funny I read these reviews/comments that say how the guy popped 4 times but ask the girl he was with and it's all a LIE. Interesting how far men will go to build their ego . I guess it's true what they say .. the reviews are just "fantasy" LOL! Just sayin'

.... then again I refuse to see men under 40.
We don't all lie babe . I've gone 3 in an hour numerous times and could probably go 4 and you can ask the ladies I've seen and I'm sure they will say the same. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
The most I did is 13 times within ten minutes but by myself. The most with a guy 6 times in a hour. How many times now? lol Originally Posted by Crissyann
I have found that while I can have multiple pops that if I'm with the right woman and the experience is that good then I will last longer. It seems that when my focus is on her instead of me then I take longer. The best time I've had with a woman was like this. I actually thought I would be going and going but it wasn't like that. It was such a great experience that it was more about trying to please her and ensure that we both enjoyed our time together then it was about me gettin' mine.
4 Lot of fun. He really had a good time was 2 hr session.
Glad to see your intelligence is not lacking, and you can read between the lines lol. Any time you're ready! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I just need an excuse to be over in NOLA
I call bullshit on a 90 min blowjob. First of all if the guy didn't cum for that length of time it was a shitty bj. Your fucking jaw would fall off trying to suck a dick for that much time. Believe me I have had alot of blowjobs by very talented women and none could suck a dick for that long. Originally Posted by burkalini
Not bullshit at all. I have someone I see who does not do FS ( the whole I feel like it would be cheating on my wife thing) and only does BJ with me. He likes to extend his BJ as long as possible and request that I alterman speed and etc to help with preventing completion before he would like. He holds a record for me @ 90. I know when I see him to break out the carmex and the jawxercises. I know and have been told I give a phenomenal BJ.
Not bullshit at all. I have someone I see who does not do FS ( the whole I feel like it would be cheating on my wife thing) and only does BJ with me. He likes to extend his BJ as long as possible and request that I alterman speed and etc to help with preventing completion before he would like. He holds a record for me @ 90. I know when I see him to break out the carmex and the jawxercises. I know and have been told I give a phenomenal BJ. Originally Posted by beautifulbailey
Bailey ~ I'm not an FS guy, either (for a different reason, but...), so my "thing" is extended DATY.

So... I'll make ya a deal... you do your 90 on me and I'll do my 90 on you...

Wiz
Bailey ~ I'm not an FS guy, either (for a different reason, but...), so my "thing" is extended DATY.

So... I'll make ya a deal... you do your 90 on me and I'll do my 90 on you...

Wiz
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Just say when darlin.
Just say when darlin. Originally Posted by beautifulbailey
WHEN!!!!
Wow I guess I havn't seen the right gals then. As a man of 57 NOT 60 I've been with my share of women. A 90 minute bj would be like starting at the beginning of the average movie and not stopping until the ending credits. WOW only in hollywood
I had a lady go down on me for 45 minutes......but most of that time she wanted to do it "her way" and not the specific way I wanted to get their.

Depending on the methods use that the guy prefers to get their I'm sure this varys. You also forgot to factor in size and girth....she may have restrictions on those which might make her jamws and mouth more accommodating to certain groups of men.

If a lady can lock her lips on my head securely going 2 inches below it gripping it while coming up, keep her mouth adequately lubricated yet suck coming up, gravitate up and down without stopping or doing flashy licks and bs for about 30 to 40 minutes, etc......she would be a beast and I'm sure I would cum. But believe me....especially if you require a lot of action like that during bj especially continuous motion......90 minutes is pure hell lol. Lady will kinda hinted moving on to something else,( "I'm horny now let's fuck baby" ), her neck willl get tired, or she will get sorta disspirited thinking you ultimately center more on your pleasure than hers (which is sorta fucked up in a sense since you are paying).

Again I know its possible...but I haven't seen or read about it from anyone reliable.

But byou shouldn't call bullshit though....you dont know either way. If anything you set the bar higher for her as all her new cliens will want the 90 minute bj challenge.

But she wouldn't consider that a gfe date rate.

She might consider that pse date rate wise.

But she has also said she doesn't like dates who don't show gfe acumen....such as daty, kissing, and etc.....so who knows dude.