Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

• pxmcc
  • 12-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Right up there with dating a stripper. Lemme know how that works out.
  • N.M.
  • 12-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Why is everybody antagonizing the providers only, and predicting/assuming that if it doesn't work out it's because she's going to do him wrong ?

What if is the other way around, and he ends up doing her wrong?
If she is a good and stable provider she also has a lot to lose and risk if she decides to stop providing to pursue a relationship.
I for one, will never leave the industry for a man, I will do it when my goals and plans have become a reality or for my own personal reasons but for a man? Nah.

You can't turn a trick into a husband either...
Ym and DM I like your perspective. I had a heart to heart with a provider few weeks back and her contention was if she can make xxx dollars tax free without commitment why will she commit for free, without a guarantee of what she may be losing out.

But OP things can happen and you have to be very careful in your judgement.
I think and it's me if I want something to happen i will work hard to make it happen but I will use the training and little bit of grey matter to make that happen.

Abandon the mission my closing thoughts. Even though I had the opportunity to meet the best in class and pragmatic ladies here. Ciao. Originally Posted by Caligula1
Plus in my experience in the past when tards tell me they would want to pursue more it makes shit weird and I usually don't respond to them after...

You're absolutely correct about your first statement & ive had tards ask if they could go out on a date without fees & I laughed in my mind there just trying to slide in there and nothave to pay & it aint happening...
Well, here's an idea...

Start calling her your hobby wife based on an imaginary marriage, use one of her (unflattering) pictures in your avatar, and promote her every chance you get; perhaps, even with a few love-threADs.

And this is very important...make sure to play the "white night" role whenever somebody chooses to criticize her.

I believe this has worked in the past. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Perfection!
if both have a clear understanding of the expectations and know the limit of how far it can go, they can have a special "relationship" going.
It happens more often than what people may think, only that just a few will admit it.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Ok ok. You got me. I admit it!
These special relationships are the bomb and the sex keeps getting better!
Now I agree with that the uhm... hobbyist can fail to live up to his end of the bargain, anything is possible. However, some hobbyist are genuinely good men that have strayed off the mainstream path due to the cards they were dealt.

If "the river" is fair they wouldn't mind playing by the rules...

Tricks do turn into husbands if all needs are met. We are all human at the end of the day.
Follow your heart ! you only have one life to live. if you sit around thinking/listing at all the negative about dating a provider you will go crazy. Go for it and if it doesn't work out at least you can say you tried and gave it your all. Eccie won't go no where! If it doesn't work out come back for some new frutti-tutti Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Take this advice!
  • drax1
  • 12-19-2016, 09:56 PM
Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think? Originally Posted by cbramrent
You should absolutely do this. What could go wrong? Just keep us updated.

some hobbyist are genuinely good men that have strayed off the mainstream path Originally Posted by TheADream
Some Providers are genuinely great women that enjoy taking the path less taken!

shout out to Ray and Jojo
Why is everybody antagonizing the providers only, and predicting/assuming that if it doesn't work out it's because she's going to do him wrong ?

What if is the other way around, and he ends up doing her wrong?
If she is a good and stable provider she also has a lot to lose and risk if she decides to stop providing to pursue a relationship.
I for one, will never leave the industry for a man, I will do it when my goals and plans have become a reality or for my own personal reasons but for a man? Nah.

You can't turn a trick into a husband either...
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

this is a fair analysis...I do think its just one of the societal double standards. I don't know why we pursue monogomy in the first place maybe its just based on tradition for men and security for women or just trust and having someone there for you in the end.

I agree never leave for a man don't care how much he's worth. He's either gonna make you work for the benefits of his wealth, dump you later for a hotter chic, and throughout the relationship will never stop letting you know that its his money.This is an analysis from a couple of my RW Caucasian friends who used to spend most of their time on Millionaire match maker type websites looking for the one and occasionally finding one only for it to go south time and again So.....

a good thing providers can do is set their price point, earn their money and in parallel focus on obtaining a recession proof skill that gives them the flexibility they desire to leave or take a break from the business as they wish....because the value of the dollar will likely only get worse over time.... so having that non provider skill to fall back on or even use as your primary source of income can prove invaluable.

i do agree with your overall analysis
square peg.......meet round hole........ijs
Sex releases oxytocin, the love drug. Be careful to not fall prey to it.
What if you meet him outside of the hobby.I know that this post is about a meeting people within the hobby but what if you met a man outside of this would you stop providing or would you tell him what you do for a living and see how he takes it.
That can work just fine. If you've never been a client of hers, then there's no problem at all...

Hooking is just a job...no different than any other job...why would any guy have a problem with that?
What if you meet him outside of the hobby.I know that this post is about a meeting people within the hobby but what if you met a man outside of this would you stop providing or would you tell him what you do for a living and see how he takes it. Originally Posted by seximel229
This would be a case by case basis obviously. There is no general rule of thumb that works for every situation.