When is a provider review too personal?

I just got a call from 7*3-22*-6000. No answer, called back and it's Harris County Sheriff's department non emergency line. They didnt answer when i picked up. Cremeofthecrop you have made your point.

Numbers with stars the same

I'm moving incalls, this guy us something else. I have proof in text! Originally Posted by bustyamy

Lmao you can spoof numbers. Jesus christ cmon now. Brb reporting a hooker to the police with 0 evidence. Brb police calling from their fucking number.

What do you think they were going to do? Schedule an in-call from the county phone number?

As someone who has walked into a sting before. I will never understand why people get scared so easily. It's so painfully obvious.

"So tell me what you want?"

Blah blah

"How much are you willing to pay for that?"

It sounds like a fucking script.

"Woah woah woah, what are you talking about? Thats illegal im out of here"

Then go get in your car and watch as a couple guys wearing shades step out of the room next door.

Also creamofthecrop. If you get your jollies by scaring prostitutes you need a better hobby
I just think it's sick. All I have to do is go to another incall and I'm good to go. I'm not retiring! It has gone wayyyyy to far, and I really need to be done with this. Stronger screening in my future! Have a nice day, I'm taking the day off. Calgon take me away............
... clients are mostly interested in activities involving the providers mouth/vagina ... Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Great. Another Hobby spokesperson. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
When you want to throw out the rebuttal and tell me I'm wrong go for it Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
The "rebuttal" was obvious.

You made a claim, speaking for the hobby majority - myself included, and thus the reason I bother to object - with zero evidence. Zero. Merely an ill-formed opinion, which is certainly your right, until you include me in it.

If there is a burden of proof it certainly falls on you.

Now, if it turns out you've been tricking, and thus refer to your clients, then I retract my objection. You are certainly entitled to make that sort of claim. Well, if you're high volume enough.
this BustedAmy threAD is awesome.........heh
The "rebuttal" was obvious.

You made a claim, speaking for the hobby majority - myself included, and thus the reason I bother to object - with zero evidence. Zero. Merely an ill-formed opinion, which is certainly your right, until you include me in it.

If there is a burden of proof it certainly falls on you.

Now, if it turns out you've been tricking, and thus refer to your clients, then I retract my objection. You are certainly entitled to make that sort of claim. Well, if you're high volume enough. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yay semantics.

Okay so burden of proof is on me. I got this.

Let's head over to the review section and scroll through all the reviews. Let's see how many of them involves a providers mouth/vagina as opposed to the ones that don't.

I'm not a gambling man, but I imagine I fair pretty well. I didn't speak for you, I spoke in a general sense of most clients. But if you feel you are the average john then idk sorry to hurt your sensitivities and over step what you think I am allowed to say
Back on ASPD Rachel Reid posted a review of our session in the Coed section. Didn't bother me one bit. All of it was true, five hours together and missing half the Super Bowl. I guess she was making up for the last minute cancellation, followed by the NCNS when I was sitting in a room in The Waterway Marriott in The Woodlands, with a bottle of wine and a raging hard-on. The room alone was almost as much as the session. I had no intention of staying there and decided to check out and pay. The woman at the front desk asked why I was leaving and I told I got stood up. She discounted the room to only $97.

Yay semantics.

Not.

Okay so burden of proof is on me. I got this.

No you don't.

Let's head over to the review section and scroll through all the reviews.

HaHaHaHaHaHa. Sorry. That's funny as shit.

Let's see how many of them involves a providers mouth/vagina as opposed to the ones that don't.

Can we first see how many are complete bullshit?

I'm not a gambling man, but I imagine I fair pretty well.

No. And not a spelling man either?

I didn't speak for you, I spoke in a general sense of most clients.

Still don't get it? See, this why it's not semantics.

But if you feel you are the average john

Not exactly a leap of logic. But at least you're moving.

then idk sorry to hurt your sensitivities

I'll admit to being sensitive. WIN for you.

and over step what you think I am allowed to say Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
For, hopefully the last time, say whatever the fuck you want. Just keep me, and any group I'm a subset of (HINT ALERT), out of it. How fucking hard is that?

We already have a Hobby Spokesman. Visit the National ML if you want to see how well regarded he is. Or audition for his job.
For, hopefully the last time, say whatever the fuck you want. Just keep me, and any group I'm a subset of (HINT ALERT), out of it. How fucking hard is that?

We already have a Hobby Spokesman. Visit the National ML if you want to audition for his job. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Let me clarify, I didn't include yourself in a fuckin thing. I said most clients want things involving mouth/vagina (Which let's be honest, everyone fucking knows, you preferring your rub and tugs makes you the minority, and not even in the group I am talking about.)

All your rebuttals are backed by exactly 0 proof.

See you around turbo v2.0
Ignorance can be cured by posting taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
To be more precise, one would need to give away some taint.
�� Originally Posted by boxluvher
You guys are too late.

Only last week, I cured my naïveté by posting my taint on another site.

And just FYI, y'all: That kind of behavior will get you banned from Christin Mingle dot com. Buncha prudes over there . . .
this BustedAmy threAD is awesome.........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
It was Hijacked the other day...

RTM FAIL....
I have only given 2 negative reviews, in both cases it was the level of service that was the issue. Sometimes I simply will not do a review if it was a so-so encounter, or if the provider did not look as good as their pictures. But if they say they provide a certain service and they don't, then I will review them.
Only last week, I cured my naïveté by posting my taint on another site. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
google here I come! (joking! but yes I thought it)
this BustedAmy threAD is awesome.........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
threAD's re common now days. ijs

I've yet to see a client check "yes" on the 50 lbs or more overweight question. Maybe some of y'all are just bad at math. For whatever reason, misrepresentation abounds. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
That's not exactly fair to say Lauren. Even if I could see past my gut to read the number on the scale, my eye sight has gone to shit and the numbers all blur together.
That's not exactly fair to say Lauren. Even if I could see past my gut to read the number on the scale, my eye sight has gone to shit and the numbers all blur together. Originally Posted by citizen44
As long as your dick fits itno my mouth and you CIM.... In my book you've lost some Calories... Jus sayn.......