Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fishing for attention?
Fishing for attention? Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Well if it make you happy add me
Fishing for attention? Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Sad! So sad. Each post is another threAD.
Does Your Mother? And being that nobody will see him without a deposit is a red flag. Originally Posted by Jade1979
Does my mother??

Harvard girl are ya?
Alright ... Who let the austinoids out of Austin?

Wow, looks like someone has way too much time on their hands, lots of anger, and even more misinformation. Yikes!!!🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ Originally Posted by Audrey Astor

It is actually the latent homosexuality that bewilders the austinoids.

Oh lord .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Supreme beings cannot help the austinoids.

Looks like OP drinks too much caffeine and just learned the word prostitute. Originally Posted by R.M.

Actually, it was Word-of-the-Day toilet paper.
LOL @ all of the idiots making snark comments then requesting to be added to my DNS list. Please enjoy this shit because I am confident in the real world, your life sucks and a woman would not want to touch you with a 100 foot pole.

Kisses. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
I'm getting sick of your ignorant and disrespectful remarks so stop it NOW!

We are the men who keep you in business. We are the men who give you our hard earned money.

Your job is to do what we want and hopefully please us, but at a minimum you better finish us off the way we want.

We don't like mouthy hookers with opinions so keep them to yourself.
Anyone who pays a security deposit is either deserving or just hasn't any experience. I never ever pay a deposit. You might as well throw it out you car door while driving 80 MPH. If they want a deposit just remove them from your list. Even if they are legit they usually perform half assed when they already have most of the money. Just say "Fuck No"
Ha. This made me laugh.

And the main issue with this nin-uncum-poop is that there will be some folks who read his vomit and will believe it.

Many, if not most, of the ladies I've known who require deposits are the super high end ones and the men send them. I'm speaking of ladies who charge $15,000 for the weekend.

It happens all of the time and both parties are happy.

Not to suggest that some managers wouldn't require deposits but why would they? None of the above reference to high end sex workers, that I knew of, had any type of management.

Years ago, I tried asking for deposits and although I had work friends who got them regularly, just never had clients who do that and certainly my regular friends (who are 99% of my biz) do not.

So I quit even trying. Guess I appeal to a different client but who knows?

Making blanket statements like the OP did is ridiculous. If I wasn't so bored tonight, the topic wouldn't be worth my time to respond to.

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Women in the business always say they have a higher clientele. The reality is most of them are bullshitting. I am for anyone making as much money as they can. I did that and am now retired and able to do whatever I want to do regardless of cost. My personal opinion is there isn't a pussy on the planet that's worth 15000.00 for a weekend and people who pay it are throwing money away but it's their money so go for it. For the ones that say they need the companionship there are thousands of RW women who want the same thing so save the money and find one of them. A few hundred for an hour or two is fine but more than that you are just paying for false atmosphere
So much pussy envy on this board. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I don't understand what you mean by pussy envy. I don't have a pussy, therefore I cannot envy another.
🤤
Even with a deposit or none,I would never feel comfortable seeing you within the manner in which you are posting, like your drill Sergeant that hates prostitutes, 😐

It's not very nice.

It's Rude.

It's Harsh..scary

That kind of attitude is only acceptable after the niceties and Gentleman is asked to be left at the door..😉😊..and it's Role play time!
(Of course after you have passed screening and have paid a deposit and are not rude .)

😣
Prostitute
��
What did some one do to you?
Why are you so mean ?
Yuck
I don't understand what you mean by pussy envy. I don't have a pussy, therefore I cannot envy another. Originally Posted by averageguy12367
en·vy
/ˈenvē/
noun
a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

You don't have to posses a pussy to be envious...Try to keep up with the rest of the class...
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2019, 07:22 AM
I'm getting sick of your ignorant and disrespectful remarks so stop it NOW!

We are the men who keep you in business. We are the men who give you our hard earned money.

Your job is to do what we want and hopefully please us, but at a minimum you better finish us off the way we want.

We don't like mouthy hookers with opinions so keep them to yourself. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

I have no idea if your post was intentionally so or not, but that is the funniest, most blatantly hypocritical post I've read in a long time.

And given your typical posts, that is saying a lot.

If that was your intent, bravo.
You have succeeded! 🤣🤣🤣
en·vy
/ˈenvē/
noun
a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

You don't have to posses a pussy to be envious...Try to keep up with the rest of the class... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
It’s better to rent a pussy than having one. Too much maintenance. Also, a guy doesn’t need to have a pussy to be a pussy.
I highly doubt pimps are charging deposits!
Managed ladies see anyone & everyone...their managers have clients lined up back to back. If a client no shows-next in line!

The hobby has changed over the years...there are a lot of fakes & flakes on both sides!

That's why research is so important

IMO the OP has had such bad luck is probably due to a lack of research.

3 stiffs in 3 weeks...
Most ladies have reviews or threads that call out this behavior!

Just out of curiosity how many times do you have to repeat the same action before you learn your lesson?

You don't have luck with ladies who require a deposit...STOP choosing those ladies!

To put all ladies into the same category is wrong...NOT all women are the same!

Calling providers demeaning names is so pointless...we maybe sex workers but YOU'RE the one who pays for it! You're NOT any better than us

Let's keep it 100...if it weren't for us "prostitutes" most of you would never get laid!

Y'all on this board acting all high and mighty...news flash...there's a reason you're paying for pussy!

You guys would tuck your tail & run if ladies did reviews!

Ladies BEWARE & CAUTIOUS...
some of the tricks on this thread display RED FLAGS and questionable behavior!

Not to mention the OP made reference to OUTING providers!