BBFS want it? Come get it....

UJ, you crack me up! I know exactly what you mean and it's the XL magnum. Not even just a magnum! Lol! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Blimey!

Did someone call for a xl magnum size popcorn..hope I brought enough
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That will work splendidly!

Laney, besides inviting attention and creating a buzz for yourself here in Austin, what is the purpose of this "teaser" thread? You haven't enlightened us as to what you intimated.

After 6 pages of posts... what's the secret? Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Crystal, from Leslie Lane's very first welcome thread, it's been quite obvious that her hobby strengths on this board are teasers and shameless PR.

As far as offering BBFS...well, that will never be an option. It was my intention to create an eye-catching title. It worked...almost 90 responses and 4,000 views.

Leslielane1@live.com Originally Posted by Laney1

As is always your intention. You are a shameless lassie to be sure.
Simulated could be a good alternative to something that shouldn't be offered but I don't see many guys going for that but who knows? best of luck and maybe you should get provider status so you can pinpoint your "new market"
how bout the next time you wanna post a threAD. you just post a "simulated" threAD. that way we can avoid all the bullshit and still get the "feeling" that we're being fucked
I'm originally from Houston...

Years ago I worked in a very high profile, upscale lucrative studio. It was known for the best service, as well as having some of the most beautiful girls in town. A few playboy playmates at one time or another in fact. It's still around I believe. At any rate, there were two very well known girls...myself being one of them..... that were known on ASPD as the "dynamic duo". We worked together and our shows ultimately mirrored one anothers. They were "simulated fs shows"...under the guise of a non-therapeutic rubdown. It was a step above a hj...a step below fs. The gentlemen that sought this type of session....were not the type of gentlemen looking for fs..especially bbfs. I can recall literally being pushed off by a couple of very worried and frantic gentlemen who felt i had crossed the line. lol They would finally settle down and enjoy the rest of the show once I demonstrated my little tricks. Originally Posted by Laney1
She is correct and yes she and the other half of the "dynamic duo" had a legion of fans. I sampled the pleasures a few times myself and it was quite enjoyable. It is safe to say they were both eye candy! The sessions themselves were indeed a little different but I will admit it felt more like f/s than anything I ever experienced short of the real deal.

With all of that said, I was normally a massage guy and never became a regular. I knew quite a few Houston posters on ASPD that absolutely swore by those two and were regular customers. Wednesday was always a busy day at that location which was another reason that I never became a regular. Oftentimes, the lines were too long! A few times the posters even got into arguments about which one was better. The general consensus was they were equally as enjoyable!

At the end of the day, it is really pretty simple. If it is not your thing, just look elsewhere! Case solved!!!!
I have a feeling I'm going to be suffering Lady Pasta's fate pretty soon. So here's my Christmas gift to everyone. Just to prove there are other things just as annoying as me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3WPK...eature=related

Leslielane1@live.com

*Delicious & Nutritious
dumb question but what will be the price of admission?
  • Vyt
  • 12-19-2011, 06:07 PM
funny, I always thought simulated BBFS would be, you know. CFS.
  • Carl
  • 12-19-2011, 07:35 PM
You mean Chicken Fried Steak? Slathered with creamy gravy? I guess that could give me a helluva boner if I had a big hankering for it.
how bout the next time you wanna post a threAD. you just post a "simulated" threAD. that way we can avoid all the bullshit and still get the "feeling" that we're being fucked Originally Posted by knotty man

knotty, there are plenty of threAD's in coed right now. Why are you up in arms over this one? I think that the mods should get rid of them all!

sixx
knotty, there are plenty of threAD's in coed right now. Why are you up in arms over this one? I think that the mods should get rid of them all!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
According to the Owners, threAds are to be allowed within reason so ya might as well get used to them. If you think about it, most provider posts are threADS of one sort or another! That is why the Mods don't react to them.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Not just the provider posts.. by definition the hobbyists post are ads too, just from the other side. IE: whether I'm hiring, or looking for work... It's STILL an ad.. life goes on.. chill fellas.
Wait a minute!!!! Wait a minute!!!! Somethings not right here...could it be that I find myself in the twilight zone??

Chicken Nuggy...a ????? My arch-nemesis, arch-foe, arch-rival... now a sweet, kind, calm and gentle soul fighting for the greater good of all humanity and "Leslie Lane's" freedom of speech. Umm, I mean freedom of threAD?

HuH?? I'm wrong. He still thinks I'm annoying? Well, Sixx has upgraded me to a "wart"...maybe Nuggy can upgrade me to a "fungus". Gotta start somewhere!!
Tell me more...
how bout the next time you wanna post a threAD. you just post a "simulated" threAD. that way we can avoid all the bullshit and still get the "feeling" that we're being fucked Originally Posted by knotty man
Touché knotty! This gave me a splendid chuckle!
Okay, Okay...which one of you infiltrated Leslielane1@live.com with a virus loving spam spewing email that then attacked my list of potential suitors (contacts)??? I've got gents e-mailing me left and right wondering why instead of info..... I'm sending them ways they can work from home stuffing envelopes, or something along those lines. NOT cool. Hmm..but then again, I am good at stuffing envelopes.

**If you wish to contact me for pics and info, please do so through pm.