Barter thread ... lets all swap 'n pop

Im interested in sprint samsung galaxy 4, carpet cleaning, flat screen tv for living room.
That would depend on both your method and frequency of bartering:

Basically, your end of the agreement would be extensive & exhausting:

LWRC 5.56, 8.5", SBR, canned.
LWRC 7.62, 12.7" SBR, canned.

Or just passing through to say hi:

Vast array of Benchmade & custom field/tactical knives.
Free healthcare =)

Great question = novel, sometimes scary, but always entertaining responses. Enjoyed it. . .

J
ANy hotties... let me know.... i can be quite the handy man....
I've a Dell Latitude 6410 laptop that runs Windows XP. Allow me to wipe my hard drive. *snicker*
I have a 42" flat screen TV or a very nice Onkyo surround sound system.
I could use a new sound system (stereo, amp and speakers) in my Camaro, the system I have now sucks!

I need some body work done on the passenger's side panel.

My paint job is not bad for an 2002, touch up would be nice. lol

ANy hotties... let me know.... i can be quite the handy man.... Originally Posted by pleasurem
How far north can you travel and how are you with landscaping? (I'm just yankin' your chain, I'm 13hrs north.)
Blindguy, I need a new flat screen! If you have references pm me If you are interested, that is.
I'm interested in a Galaxy note 2. PM if you have one and would like to barter.
I definitely need a handyman, got a bathroom light and a washer/dryer that needs work. Also need car help, brakes need work and have a small dent (door ding) on the passenger side if anyone does bodywork.
Anyone else need a new laptop or work done to their PC? Thanks to the ladies I have swapped for laptops, satisfied customers on both ends lol! Please PM me if interested, thanks.
I would trade for: 1. a working clothes washing machine 2. deep freezer, or 3. TV

Pm if interested.

Love,
Crystal
Any sweet body shop men around....Ill trade skill for skill and cover cost of paint....Im cumming in Mon and would need her in and out this cumming week......slurp~~
The situation with being able to procure ammunition for certain calibers is getting ridiculous. I have decided that I am willing to barter for some ammunition: sex for ammunition! Ladies, let me know what caliber ammo you have...

G
I'm needing a nice king bed with with headboard frame etc and a nice inversion table. If you have either and like me please pm and have pic of the items ready. You would also have to deliver for it to work for me

Thank you so much !