You know you are a hobbyiest when...

When for whatever reason everytime you drive down I-10 you wonder what Melissa is up to. Originally Posted by coefficient
Shit it doesn't matter what freeway I'm driving down, there is a provider somewhere that I have seen off that freeway and I am always smiling from the memory lol

Except that one time I was scammed off of hwy6. No smiling then lol
When you've seen so many providers that an apartment locator can't find you a complex that one of the providers you have seen has an incall at.

That's a lot of providers buddy lol
When you know she is a B&S because you recognize her voice from that one time you fell for it!
When you have a real date with a woman outside the "hobby"and you are utterly amazed when she gives you her apartment number hours before the date, not once you arrive at the complex. Originally Posted by GymRat
and on the same date...you go out for an expensive dinner...2 bottles of wine, drinks after, then get a hotel room cuz u have had to much to drink, and wake up in the morning thinking...''i just over paid''
I LOL'd at most of these. it makes me imagine a comedy room full of ppl like us telling jokes only we would get.
I LOL'd at most of these. it makes me imagine a comedy room full of ppl like us telling jokes only we would get. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
That would be a lot of inside jokes lol
You know you are a hobbyist when your GPS (onboard or stand alone) device has provider locations already loaded into the waypoint lists and you can see at a glance to its screen who you are near, what the traffic is like get to her.
When you are sitting in a meeting, scanning the women in the room and browsing the net to see if you can find out how much they charge...
When you look to an icky forum to figure out the cheapest electicity provider.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=108383