Who else is here?

• BIG C
  • 06-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by willtellall
Im here also! To share some info with you all, got into town today and decided to check out bp for some fun, what a mistake! Fake..Fake..fat..old...ulgy... and WOW, I see a little blonde and begin to do some research and this number belongs to Sarah, I dont know but it seems Sarah's pimp has found some new talent! What the f**k is she thinking, I will not see Sarah again!
http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-_-26/2847445

Hmmm, a girl can't have a friend come visit ...lol

she is a regular visitor and we have worked together many times in the past... she has since returned to her hometown.
did you sign up to eccie, just to make a negative comment about me? Of course the phone number was mine, we had ads posted together as well.
what an idiot! lol Originally Posted by SweetSarah
I'm not sure I even see the necessity for his post....He ends it saying "I will not see Sarah again!" which implies that he has seen your before and had no problems so what does it matter if some blonde has posted a BP ad and uses your number???.....I would think that if he thought it was a fake ad, then he would have contacted you to inform you.....

This, then begs the question "Is this really a hobbyist posting this or could it possibly be a jealous competitor".....It makes you wonder, doesn't it???
Hmmm, a girl can't have a friend come visit ...lol

she is a regular visitor and we have worked together many times in the past... she has since returned to her hometown.
did you sign up to eccie, just to make a negative comment about me? Of course the phone number was mine, we had ads posted together as well.
what an idiot! lol Originally Posted by SweetSarah
Just don't let Mall get drunk on anymore dates....lol!

The pix are all you though - aren't they? Is it a comment on your highlights? weird, weird weird...
  • BIG C
  • 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Just don't let Mall get drunk on anymore dates....lol!

The pix are all you though - aren't they? Is it a comment on your highlights? weird, weird weird... Originally Posted by babee
If you ask me I think it's a comment on jealousy and someone (a competitor) trying to discredit Sarah.....But that's just me.....
  • scar
  • 06-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Im here also! To share some info with you all, got into town today and decided to check out bp for some fun, what a mistake! Fake..Fake..fat..old...ulgy... and WOW, I see a little blonde and begin to do some research and this number belongs to Sarah, I dont know but it seems Sarah's pimp has found some new talent! What the f**k is she thinking, I will not see Sarah again!
http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-_-26/2847445 Originally Posted by willtellall
Sorry for butting in Big C I think your are right.I happen to think Sarah is a very sexy lady it would be his loss if he dint see here again. Just my 2cent.
  • BIG C
  • 06-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Sorry for butting in Big C I think your are right.I happen to think Sarah is a very sexy lady it would be his loss if he dint see here again. Just my 2cent. Originally Posted by scar
No one ever has to apologize and definitely never is considered "butting in" when they post here to tell me I'm right :laughin g1:
I'm here from ASPD. Let's get it, TN!