Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

• CD3
  • 08-23-2014, 10:07 PM
  • CD3
  • 08-23-2014, 10:25 PM
And sitting in your own poo and urine all piled up in your adult diaper because the staff is only willing to change you once a day if that...and then the 24/7 nonstop nostril piercing odor of urine everywhere, even in the kitchen where your applesauce is stored for you...yep hope I go before ending up there and to go during a big O...oh what a wonderful way to go. Probably not so much for the one you just collapsed dead on, I would imagine that would be a little freaky. Originally Posted by goofy11
Man.......you guys do not wanna see my cumbucket list....shit...you couldn't even begin to know what I think about when I rub one out. I'm beginning to feel that not everyone has a retirement home invaded by coeds gangbang feature film scripted and played out in their head during said act....
  • CD3
  • 08-23-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm guessing she would say "not unless they embalmed his cock in a permanent hard-on, otherwise what would be the point." Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
I'm disappointed rf. you know damn well a cock NOT attached to a man is useless to me. And a responsive man. Cuz yes then there's no point if he can't keep up.
Probably not so much for the one you just collapsed dead on, I would imagine that would be a little freaky. Originally Posted by goofy11
That's why God created cowgirl.
Beats going while parked in your wheelchair in front of the tv
in the lobby of the nursing home, watching reruns of grey's
anatomy with apple sauce running down your chin. Originally Posted by bojulay

Watching the Grey's Anatomy reruns would be
the worst part of that experience.
Man.......you guys do not wanna see my cumbucket list....shit...you couldn't even begin to know what I think about when I rub one out. I'm beginning to feel that not everyone has a retirement home invaded by coeds gangbang feature film scripted and played out in their head during said act.... Originally Posted by CD3
You're so full of shit! Guess I'm gonna have to check myself out'ta the assisted living center and come show you what the Sunshine girls are getting...
I'm disappointed rf. you know damn well a cock NOT attached to a man is useless to me. And a responsive man. Cuz yes then there's no point if he can't keep up. Originally Posted by CD3

Yep..... A round of Golf would be fun.

Gonna skip all the minion shit.
Qweshun: say you fuck a "hobbyist" man to death. Would that be good for business or bad? Originally Posted by CD3
I think it would be good for business.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the stupidest fucking question/thread I've ever seen.

I swear, they allow any damn thing to be posted on these boards.

This is the stupidest fucking question/thread I've ever seen.

I swear, they allow any damn thing to be posted on these boards.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I respect peoples opinion 99% of the time and am able to keep an open mind to their beliefs, morals, ethics, and feelings allowing individualism to not be wiped from our very existence.
....Then there's that 1% that likes the band creed....
Tell me, genius. What's 'GOOD' about having anyone DIE in your fucking bed??

And look at the way she fucking worded the question. 'Is killing a man....'

Fucking CHRIST!!
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 12:21 AM
Tell me, genius. What's 'GOOD' about having anyone DIE in your fucking bed??

And look at the way she fucking worded the question. 'Is killing a man....'

Fucking CHRIST!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
No. I wasn't talking about Christ. Buttttt yea I should have not worded it in that manner but I have NO INTENTIONS to kill so my mind doesn't even bring that into account
To answer your question, it's BAD PUBLICITY to 'kill' anyone in the hobby.

Would it be good publicity for YOU to die with 8 inches of DICK in you??!?
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 01:27 AM

Would it be good publicity for YOU to die with 8 inches of DICK in you??!? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Question would be pointless then. how can I raise my rate if I'm dead silly.
A little too close for comfort maybe?
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 02:05 AM

Would it be good publicity for YOU to die with 8 inches of DICK in you??!? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
And your right. Scandal, sex, and heart stopping pussy providers are this nations worst nightmare.