MASSIVE ILLEGAL VOTER FRAUD IDENTIFIED.....

• WTF
  • 11-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Interesting choice of words. You admit you don't consider the people building your shitty houses to even be Americans - so your houses, like you, are UnAmerican. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
And you call yourself a lawyer....

WTF has difficulty being consistent across the scope of his AGENDAS.

His "LEADER" in the White House is afflicted with the same deficiency.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
As do you...

Please you two numbskulls find in my quote where I have ever admitted knowing what you accused me of admitting.

Next go look at a new car and please show me a car built 100% in this country, parts and all. You two have bought a new car in the last twenty years haven't you?

There are no perfect systems but would you rather keep 10 real Americans from voting to protect against one illegal from voting? Originally Posted by WTF
Please provide a link showing where that is the case. I think that's bullshit, like everything else you post. Probably something you read but didn't understand, as usual.

Once again, you're a WK for corruption.
And you call yourself a lawyer....

As do you...

Please you two numbskulls find in my quote where I have ever admitted knowing what you accused me of admitting.

Next go look at a new car and please show me a car built 100% in this country, parts and all. You two have bought a new car in the last twenty years haven't you?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Do those stupid little smiley faces make you more clever "in your mind"?

And does calling people "numbskulls" make you more intelligent in your mind?

Your facilitation of illegal aliens working in this country contribute to the problem you always whine about .... increased spending and a greater need for taxes to cover it.

So you are a part of the problem, not the solution.
Once again, you're a WK for corruption. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's why he benefits from illegal aliens in this country.
Why is it that WTF can order his sex supplies from halfway around the world, use his debit card to pay and (along with half a million other people) can do so with very good confidence that it WILL arrive at his door and that no one will steal his debit card information. We can't do the same with voting?

WTF, someone left a plain brown wrapper at your front door.