Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Now Back on topic. Hey, OP....a lot of these original degenerates who saw you are saying they can't reach you on the phone you gave them. I mean I don't know, maybe that's the issue why you ain't getting calls.
OP -> try grandfathering, discounts to repeats, extra discounts to regulars, deep discounts to monthly/weekly..this is what most of the providers do it here , it will help them during hard times..i have one weekly, two monthly and i'm being discounted @ almost 50%...just my.02 cents Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE

God knows a lot of these fucktards let these whores borrow money and get and IOU the next week only to put and alert thread the next week saying they were scammed. If biznit don't pick up, watch out yo.
This thread has gone from being highly entertaining to hilarious to now being so drawn out it is boring. In comparison look at some of Dorothy's past verbal spare fests. She is never bitchy mean, is always entertaining and shows she is highly intelligent versus just being verbose. Now let's get back to what started this thread, Kim needs business, I for one will try to contact her, see her and do an honest review of what if anything is going on with her provider skills that may be hindering her success in the business.
Call her then Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I did for her special rate.
I did for her special rate. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
GS said differently
GS said differently Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Can I see you, too? Please PM me your email or number so we can get the ball rolling.
there went several wasted minutes.

after skimming this garbage the bone I have to pick is that half hours aren't just for assholes trying to get more time. I've never done a half hour either but I've been offered. so that works both ways to be clear. some girls work half hours just as much as dudes. so why is it surprising both sides do it?

uh, duh. someone does it so someone's gonna try to do it to someone else and get their time one way or another. the usual universe circle law.
Can I see you, too? Please PM me your email or number so we can get the ball rolling. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
No thanks
after skimming this garbage the bone I have to pick is that half hours aren't just for assholes trying to get more time. I've never done a half hour either but I've been offered. so that works both ways to be clear. some girls work half hours just as much as dudes. so why is it surprising both sides do it?
..... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
-- some girls only do hh because they can't take much dick

-- some girls do hh because they are cock-blockers and clock-watchers and know you're gonna get pissed and leave and you'll walk out on an hh rate but not a full hour rate

-- similar to the above two items they can 1sog easier if for a hh fee than an H fee

-- some girls go hh so they can land more tricks per day than Southwest lands jets at HOU.

-- some guys do hh because they're just passing by and need a nut

-- some guys do hh to go over like wakeup does, 'er said

-- some guys do hh because it's tomorrow before they can nut again and draggin' it out for an hour isn't worth the $

-- some guys.......
-- some girls only do hh because they can't take much dick

-- some girls do hh because they are cock-blockers and clock-watchers and know you're gonna get pissed and leave and you'll walk out on an hh rate but not a full hour rate

-- similar to the above two items they can 1sog easier if for a hh fee than an H fee

-- some girls go hh so they can land more tricks per day than Southwest lands jets at HOU.

-- some guys do hh because it's tomorrow before they can nut again and draggin' it out for an hour isn't worth the $

-- some guys....... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Because girls can't take that much dick pffft most guys don't have much of a dick ijs
^^^
Wow just wow.
-- some girls only do hh because they can't take much dick Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
from reading the forums that's what some of them "say" anyways

-- some guys....... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
my point was directed more towards the skamming angle of half hours (both sides have skammers). which you also covered and threw in some legit reasons.

thanks for taking the point into detail GS

edit:
too many times. my typing/spelling has been terrible!
Because girls can't take that much dick pffft most guys don't have much of a dick ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lmao! Wow... Just wow
I think this thread has ran it's course.......

.................Plus, the OP has never even bothered to log back on and check it.

Babygirl could start a thread about the weather and her grumpy old fanboys would turn it into World War 3 by second page

Smh