Enough is Enough

And yes Teddy Bear I have contempt for anyone on here not contributing reviews . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Heh
Don't worry that's strongest for you !
Why? I have reviews!
Yeah and you've seen 4 chicks in 3 yrs . lol
Ah...when you said "not contributing reviews" I was confused...you really meant "not contributing a lot of reviews" I guess...so, at what number does your contempt start? Is it a set number you have to be over for your contempt to disappear? Or is it a sliding scale?
Starts at 0 , and lessens around 20 if current
I'll give you your Mexican Food one is recent . lol
So to have no contempt for someone, how many reviews do they have to have?
I'd say 30 and you're probably ok . But we probably better get back to the topic . You treat people like shit on here . Maybe you could shed some light into the reason why ? Not that there's anything wrong with it . But the OP seems pretty distraught by it .
Well thank Tebow there are people here you don't have contempt for...you might want to go look at the list of people you don't have contempt for now...
  • BDD
  • 09-11-2013, 06:12 PM
because it's in the spider hole babe. it serves 2 purposes, a warning for those wishing to enter, and a chuckle for me every time I read it. Click the ASK ME HOW in my sig line for an invite. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Spider Hole, what's that? Never heard of it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Epic thread. Should be the size of a novel by Friday.

Well thank Tebow there are people here you don't have contempt for...you might want to go look at the list of people you don't have contempt for now... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And don't pay no mind to Wakeup. He is not pure of heart. He speaks the truth, at least the truth as he sees it, most of the time...but alas, he suffers from an unpure heart.
https://www.google.com/search?q=whor...oe=UTF-8&hl=en

What does Google say? Sounds about right to me.
I'd say 30 and you're probably ok . But we probably better get back to the topic . You treat people like shit on here . Maybe you could shed some light into the reason why ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lmao
You treat people like shit on here . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I do? Links or it didn't happen...
Ok it didn't happen , but hey it's there in cyberspace forever . Sue me .
  • BDD
  • 09-11-2013, 06:21 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=whor...oe=UTF-8&hl=en

What does Google say? Sounds about right to me. Originally Posted by hardnfast
A Provider friend once said to me "Sluts get laid. Whores get paid.". Given that definition, I would have to concur with mr. hardnfast. Sounds about right to me too.