WHEN TO STOP CALLING

If you're looking for a good read, might I suggest the Sunday paper?? Or maybe Houston's coed? Lol. SA is sooo effin boring you would die before entertainment struck.
So what happened to the great Whispy-Ezzy debate??? It's been a pretty boring weekend I was looking forward to a good read. I might have even injected some Homie flare into it. Originally Posted by homer13
You do realize that the USE of the endearment "Whispy" that some of the ladies call me was coined by a College CoEd Duo that shared me and it's usage has been been embraces by all those that sucked my dick at one time or another don't you?

I really dislike you sending out such a potentially misunderstood message here....

I've been known to do a lot for a buddy but contributing to some guy's protien needs is not one of them...

This weekend I have taken a pause for the SA fiesta events::: Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
I tend to be pretty busy on the weekends interacting with those newcomers that will forever change the face of Austin.....

In between making a months wages in a weekend I took time for the young lady that shares my bed....

spent some time confessing a sin to an EX in order to clear the air for her being the nEXt.....

tried to match schedules with one of the current "Flaavas".... to know avail and even PMd Ezra figuring we could stratagize while she took advantage of my Review Special...... But she never checked her PMS.... that or just ignored me....
Lmao.... Be patient grasshopper. The ultimate antagonistic oppositional duo is coming soon. Lol.... Well... I already stated we need to wait for a biter. God, I sound like such an instigating brat. Lol. But really it's all in good fun. My objective that is. Yes, we haven't released any bait yet, but he and I have to ponder, vacillate, and bring our hands to our chins and rub fiercely. Lol.

It's obviously gonna take time. I've got to read much, and so does he. This wkend I have taken a pause for the SA fiesta events::: but this wk should be good and clear. Hopefully we get an ass w a biased opinion soon.

But can't speak for him. As he's stated, he spears em down, I wait gracefully in the boat w my line floating far out. Lol. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Rather then "spearing them down" or gracefully waiting in the boat with my line floating I usually just shoot my bait everywhere and see what pops out of the water.

As far as biased asses go I can think of a few that have been pretty vocal lately.
You do realize that the USE of the endearment "Whispy" that some of the ladies call me was coined by a College CoEd Duo that shared me and it's usage has been been embraces by all those that sucked my dick at one time or another don't you?

I really dislike you sending out such a potentially misunderstood message here....

I've been known to do a lot for a buddy but contributing to some guy's protien needs is not one of them... Originally Posted by Whispers
hahaha, sorry those who've seen me know I'm not a spinner with a hoover for a mouth. I'll retract the Whispy part then but I stand by the Ezzy part as I have been there.

I've been known to do a lot for a buddy but contributing to some guy's protien needs is not one of them...

I tend to be pretty busy on the weekends interacting with those newcomers that will forever change the face of Austin.....

In between making a months wages in a weekend I took time for the young lady that shares my bed....

spent some time confessing a sin to an EX in order to clear the air for her being the nEXt.....

tried to match schedules with one of the current "Flaavas".... to know avail and even PMd Ezra figuring we could stratagize while she took advantage of my Review Special...... But she never checked her PMS.... that or just ignored me.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Don't be so sensitive whispers::: whispy is nice. Cut it out.

Btw::: I've found my shit head. I'm over his stupidity. It's just embarrassing to have my posts near him. Your first pm to me was right on target. Boy are you good. I'm ready.

If you have six's number please get mine from him. Or pm me yours. Ezra's ugly just reared. Lol.
Don't be so sensitive whispers::: whispy is nice. Cut it out.

I'll let ya call me Whispy if ya want to earn it darlin.... Wanna do Lunch? Sugars is a Ghost Town with Private Booths and a Good Steak Sandwich on Tuesdays!... We can act out the guy gets head from a stripper fantasy so many tend to have!

Btw::: I've found my shit head.

I saw that... Kind of shocked at the way he lost it but ... it was due....

I'm over his stupidity. It's just embarrassing to have my posts near him.

NAW,.... Other lasies will see it, read it , and I'm sure you will get a PM or two patting you on the back for drawing it out of him....

Your first pm to me was right on target. Boy are you good. I'm ready.

If you have six's number please get mine from him. Or pm me yours. Ezra's ugly just reared. Lol. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
I said "drawing it out of him"... really... there was nothing there that justified where he went.....

no logic to it.....

he simply imploded...

BTW... The head in a strip club was meant in jest... those that know me know I'm not an ITC guy..... I'm convinced I'm the guy that gets caught in the once aa year crackdown....

BTW... The head in a strip club was meant in jest... those that know me know I'm not an ITC guy..... I'm convinced I'm the guy that gets caught in the once aa year crackdown....

Originally Posted by Whispers

I thought that was just part of strip club life, so your telling me the rest of you don't get head in the club every time your their.
I thought that was just part of strip club life, so your telling me the rest of you don't get head in the club every time your their. Originally Posted by homer13
I'm usually there for the Take-Out Menu but a number of the guys partake in the Daily Specials in the club. I think they set up a buffet for Unagi,,,, That or some multi course offering.
I'm usually there for the Take-Out Menu but a number of the guys partake in the Daily Specials in the club. I think they set up a buffet for Unagi,,,, That or some multi course offering. Originally Posted by Whispers

Ya, I'm more of a lunch special guy "Steak and fries with a side of blow job"