Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

Good decision!
You could grow a little landing strip, too, if you want to change things up. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I have terrible OCD, as soon as I feel a light prickle I ALWAYS either shave or wax it off I have to be bare or I will be uncomfortable
  • cr76
  • 12-18-2016, 01:30 AM
Bare is good

Landing strip is not bad either - but my fave is bare
Bare is good

Landing strip is not bad either - but my fave is bare Originally Posted by cr76

Me too............ Especially on this little body........

• ftime
  • 12-18-2016, 03:29 PM
Actually, as you age fake boobs will have a tendency to sag more as your skin loses its resiliency. The one girl who I have known for 12 years - Renee of Houston who was in a previously shown picture. She has smallish breasts and I love them. I won't give her age but she's older than you. I know another girl that had them done and too big in my opinion, who after six years one has dropped 4" below the other. There are several different kinds that you can buy. Also, just because a doctor is expensive, don't assume they are good. You have body appropriate boobs. If you ever do have kids they will enlarge and increase your chances of stretch marks. But again it's your body. BTW the girl with the best boobs ever in my experience was only slightly bigger than you, but she was 5'9".