Forced bi

• BLM69
  • 09-18-2021, 06:38 PM
dahell? Originally Posted by NotWhoUThink
He must of gone to an all boys school full of gay dudes, that didn't happen in my school
He just made that up; it could have been something he dreamed about. Does that make it a queer dream, or just a strange one?
Way back in the day I had a few encounters with cuckold couples and one was pretty hot in that the husband was (semi) forced to suck me for his wife while we made out. I for one enjoyed it a lot...
He must of gone to an all boys school full of gay dudes, that didn't happen in my school Originally Posted by BLM69
He just made that up like, most of what he post is total BS, just for the shock value nothing more.
If a husband was dominating his wife and pretended to force her to eat another woman's pussy would that make her a lesbian ??? It might just make her a kinky fun wife ....
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2021, 10:18 AM
If a husband was dominating his wife and pretended to force her to eat another woman's pussy would that make her a lesbian ??? It might just make her a kinky fun wife .... Originally Posted by Jesone
That would make her gay/bi, guys are still confused and fighting being gay, Things are what they are! The only cool thing about 2 girls playing together is, I get 2 pussycats instead of one

Next guys will be asking if getting shoved with a dildo or cock makes them gay 😂
That would make her gay/bi, guys are still confused and fighting being gay, Things are what they are! The only cool thing about 2 girls playing together is, I get 2 pussycats instead of one

Next guys will be asking if getting shoved with a dildo or cock makes them gay 😂

Wanting to marry and be in love with another of the same sex is what I believe makes you gay.
Feeling the amazing sensations of something being shoved up your ass does not make you gay. If you are male. You have a prostate gland. Something hitting that,rubbing that gland can make you cum all on its own. God is a sick fuck. He put the pleasure spot right in your asshole. Being Gay is completely different than wanting to experience the pleasure your body can provide.
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2021, 03:23 AM
Good one Man, I don't have the desire to put anything up my ass or to put a cock in my mouth, I had some pussy in my mouth for 20mins right before stuffing it and filling it up on Taco Tuesday, I didn't once have any gay thoughts

You guys just like gay activities and try to justify it by saying "it feels good and we're straight" if fooling yourself makes you feel good, more power to you
Good one Man, I don't have the desire to put anything up my ass or to put a cock in my mouth, I had some pussy in my mouth for 20mins right before stuffing it and filling it up on Taco Tuesday, I didn't once have any gay thoughts

You guys just like gay activities and try to justify it by saying "it feels good and we're straight" if fooling yourself makes you feel good, more power to you Originally Posted by BLM69
Yip, there is nothing like lying to yourself, and then believing the lie. Sounds strange to me.
"This above all: to thine own self be true; and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man....

William Shakespeare: In Act 1, Scene III of Hamlet"
  • H&H
  • 10-08-2021, 06:00 PM

Wanting to marry and be in love with another of the same sex is what I believe makes you gay.
Feeling the amazing sensations of something being shoved up your ass does not make you gay. If you are male. You have a prostate gland. Something hitting that,rubbing that gland can make you cum all on its own. God is a sick fuck. He put the pleasure spot right in your asshole. Being Gay is completely different than wanting to experience the pleasure your body can provide. Originally Posted by TimToolMan
LMFAO!
  • H&H
  • 10-08-2021, 06:10 PM
BLM you are gay as fuck man for fucking your wife in the ass. You crossed that line. You are gay. You were forced to go bi

hahahahahahaha-
BLM you are gay as fuck man for fucking your wife in the ass. You crossed that line. You are gay. You were forced to go bi

hahahahahahaha- Originally Posted by H&H
He certainly spends a lot of energy following this thread to prove how un-gay he is
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2021, 11:58 AM
He certainly spends a lot of energy following this thread to prove how un-gay he is Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Not as much time as you guys trying to convince yourselves that sucking cock or getting stuff is non gay and just pleasure 😂 I just call things like they are, I'm not knocking you guys on your adventures.
What?? gay for banging your wife in the ass?? H&H must live in a cave somewhere, I've been at it since the early 70's from east to west and beyond,and the girls love it, and I've never considered myself gay.
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2021, 04:52 PM
These guys are confused, it's simple gentlemen, play with or intake man body parts, you're gay! fuck real born women, you're straight. it's as easy as 1 2 3, you guys are still my hobby brothers