False Flag Gov't Schemes for Gun control:

May I answer? GWB is an Establishment war criminal, and should be in prison. What say you, Jim? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not meaning to highjack this thread but why do you think GWB is a war criminal and what proof do you have?
Since you started this COG, I have a question. Trump has said that he will not send troops anywhere in the world unless it directly affects the US and then he will go into win. Sounds like just what you'd approve of COG. So...who are you voting for?
Not meaning to highjack this thread but why do you think GWB is a war criminal and what proof do you have? Originally Posted by gnadfly
There were no legitimate reasons to invade Afghanistan or Iraq. We devasted both countries, lost and wounded many Americans, throwing billions of dollars to private contractors, lining the pockets of major corporations and fighting wars for profit. Both countries are in worse shape now. No wonder they hate us.

JD, I generally support the direction Trump wants to take our foreign policy, but I am voting for Gary Johnson, as are many more disaffected Democrat and Republican voters. Why do you want to put American lives at stake where there is no American interest at risk!
There were no legitimate reasons to invade Afghanistan or Iraq. We devasted both countries, lost and wounded many Americans, throwing billions of dollars to private contractors, lining the pockets of major corporations and fighting wars for profit. Both countries are in worse shape now. No wonder they hate us.

JD, I generally support the direction Trump wants to take our foreign policy, but I am voting for Gary Johnson, as are many more disaffected Democrat and Republican voters. Why do you want to put American lives at stake where there is no American interest at risk! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Trump has publicly said that he is going to have a foriegn policy almost exactly in line with the way you have been talking about. So why are you not supporting him? It sounds like you got what you wanted....or do you just want something to complain about really?
Trump has publicly said that he is going to have a foriegn policy almost exactly in line with the way you have been talking about. So why are you not supporting him? It sounds like you got what you wanted....or do you just want something to complain about really? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why don't I support Trump? Hmmm . . . Good question. He is almost as Establishment as Cruz. He does not significantly differ from Hillary on matters of substance. Where does Trump stand on the Patriot Act? The NDAA? Auditing the Fed? Ending the Fed? 10th Amendment issues? Ending the IRS? Gun control? The TPP?

There is more to the election than foreign policy. Trump fails on almost all counts. And, I don't trust him.